+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 288 of 291 FirstFirst ... 188238278279280281282283284285286287288289290291 LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Ready to romp to victory from jail.

His financial accum out weighs Biden.

His border control views have been proven right.

His view on China proven right.

COVID starting in Wuhan right.

The establishment / media attempts to take him out is very one sided and faltering in fact it boosts his poll ratings as each left sided court pursues him.

Biden / little Biden corruption slowly being exposed.

He'd have sorted out Ukrainian v Russia by now.

Trump looks fitter than Biden and thats saying a lot.

Trump falls over less than Biden.

Trumps delivers less drivel about net zero in fact one lies, the other is simply against its net zero theory.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ready to romp to victory from jail.

His financial accum out weighs Biden.

His border control views have been proven right.

His view on China proven right.

COVID starting in Wuhan right.

The establishment / media attempts to take him out is very one sided and faltering in fact it boosts his poll ratings as each left sided court pursues him.

Biden / little Biden corruption slowly being exposed.

He'd have sorted out Ukrainian v Russia by now.

Trump looks fitter than Biden and thats saying a lot.

Trump falls over less than Biden.

Trumps delivers less drivel about net zero in fact one lies, the other is simply against its net zero theory.
    "He'd have sorted out Ukrainian v Russia by now."

Your synopsis regarding this subject is as gormless as Trump's own understanding of foreign affairs.

Another Trump Indictment incoming!!!

Narrative change required

Trump would pull out of NATO if he got back into power

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Trump would pull out of NATO if he got back into power
    I don't think the name dropping will happen B.T.W, but there will be some seriously worried Higher ups at the moment.

We caught them all "Q"
    Dark to Light.
    N.C.S.W.I.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    I don't think the name dropping will happen B.T.W, but there will be some seriously worried Higher ups at the moment.

We caught them all "Q"
    Dark to Light.
    N.C.S.W.I.C.
    I don’t think he will get in with the current voting process

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think this was expected with a Democrat court, will now go to the Supreme Court this will be interesting to see what Trump's 3 picks do, they haven't always gone in his favour.

I think this was expected with a Democrat court, will now go to the Supreme Court this will be interesting to see what Trump's 3 picks do, they haven't always gone in his favour.
    I thought that’s going to be overturned as soon as I saw the headline.

IMG_20231222_174417_107.jpg

Merry Xmas boys and girls

👍

��
    Christmas crap or what

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Christmas crap or what
    Talking of which https://youtu.be/N60ceYRlY2I?si=ZZARVBGUIDB-G6PU

��
    The average person on here does not fall into the US political binarism from where your memes originate - and they are, in the main, capable of judging each case on its merit if it's presented more intellgently than in a format that is akin to slogans in crayon.

Maine joins Colorado in banning Trump from the ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Maine joins Colorado in banning Trump from the ballot.
    Keep up at the back Stevo, OMB is on the ticket in Colorado 🤣 N. C. S. W. I. C

Keep up at the back Stevo, OMB is on the ticket in Colorado �� N. C. S. W. I. C
    Office of Management and Budget?

National Council of Statewide Interoperability Coordinators?

What you one about now?

Q?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Office of Management and Budget?

National Council of Statewide Interoperability Coordinators?

What you one about now?

Q?

As the world turns
    Castle green
    Rig for Red
    They didn't expect her to lose
    Misspellings matter
    Who are the silent thieves ?
    Symbolism will be their downfall
    Do not mistake silence for inaction.
    "Q"

As the world turns
    Castle green
    Rig for Red
    Misspellings matter
    "Q"

Conspiracy to Deny Civil Rights, Deprivation of Civil Rights Under Color of Law, and Interference with Federal Protected Activities

Ten years in federal prison.. He should be allowed to stand regardless of opinion.

As the world turns
    Castle green
    Rig for Red
    Misspellings matter
    "Q"

grasshopper.jpg.

Keep up at the back Stevo, OMB is on the ticket in Colorado �� N. C. S. W. I. C
    For the record I think banning Trump from ballots is wrong. It’s not good for democracy. Let the American people decide who should be their president.

But any attempt to ban Trump from standing will only backfire. It’s bound to generate more support for him. Very similar to Israel’s approach to Hamas, which is counter productive and only going to generate more support for Hamas in the long term.

For the record I think banning Trump from ballots is wrong. It’s not good for democracy. Let the American people decide who should be their president.

But any attempt to ban Trump from standing will only backfire. It’s bound to generate more support for him. Very similar to Israel’s approach to Hamas, which is counter productive and only going to generate more support for Hamas in the long term.
    I would agree with this 100%

The people did decide who they wanted to be president in 2020.

Trump said in advance he wouldn't accept it if he lost, he put into action a strategy that attempted to keep himself in power, and it culminated in the US Capitol attack where about half a dozen people died, if I remember correctly. Since then, he has said in public multiple times that he intends to be a dictator - I wouldn't say that's great for democracy either.

If you take trump out of it and imagine this was someone running for mayor somewhere then there'd be no question - they are clearly not suitable to be eligible to run for public office. High ranking republicans dont think he's suitable, and the likes of McConnell and Graham said so immediately after the attack but soon changed their tune because they are frightened of him and his base. I'd say that's not good for democracy either.

I'd prefer him to be on the ballot and soundly beaten at the election, but I can't say it's good for democracy to have someone like him in the running. All countries (I would expect at least) have rules to disqualify certain people from running for public office, and these rules are not undemocratic, they are a vital safeguard that allows democracies to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Trump said in advance he wouldn't accept it if he lost, he put into action a strategy that attempted to keep himself in power, and it culminated in the US Capitol attack where about half a dozen people died, if I remember correctly. Since then, he has said in public multiple times that he intends to be a dictator - I wouldn't say that's great for democracy either.

If you take trump out of it and imagine this was someone running for mayor somewhere then there'd be no question - they are clearly not suitable to be eligible to run for public office. High ranking republicans dont think he's suitable, and the likes of McConnell and Graham said so immediately after the attack but soon changed their tune because they are frightened of him and his base. I'd say that's not good for democracy either.

I'd prefer him to be on the ballot and soundly beaten at the election, but I can't say it's good for democracy to have someone like him in the running. All countries (I would expect at least) have rules to disqualify certain people from running for public office, and these rules are not undemocratic, they are a vital safeguard that allows democracies to survive.
    How many needless lives have been lost ( including children) under Sleepy’zzzz administration, or have you forgotten that bit ?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

It’s going to be a very worrying time for Europe if Trump somehow wins again…..he’s clearly in Putins pocket. Unbelievably yanks are so dumb they might just vote him in, his main voters don’t own passports, have never left America and probably never will.