+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 290 of 291 FirstFirst ... 190240280281282283284285286287288289290291 LastLast
Results 7,226 to 7,250 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I never thought I'd see the day when grown men got hard-ons over a communist show trial.
    'Communist show trial'! Come on.... try a bit harder.

Your boy will soon be having another whip around his idiot MAGA foot soldiers to raise the money.

Give generously, Gluey!

“Their complete lack of contrition and remorse borders on pathological,”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ork-fraud-case

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    “Their complete lack of contrition and remorse borders on pathological,”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ork-fraud-case
    Some people say you'd have to be pathological to read the Guardian

Some people say you'd have to be pathological to read the Guardian
    The Judge’s quote I used is the same whether it appeared in the Guardian or the Daily Mail - really feeble comeback there if I may say so.

These are starting to take on the appearance of show trials now.

He should be convicted and banned from running by now for whipping up an insurrection . That process seems to have gone quiet, while a whole bunch of jumped up loons at a state level are going after him for nonsense. Scum like Willis and this chump in new York have made it more likely he gets elected(with all the disasters that will bring) and made a mockery of the US legal process as they do it. Utterly shameful. I hope to god trump doesn't get another term. But if he does then I really hope he goes after and ruins the lives of these state prosecutors

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    These are starting to take on the appearance of show trials now.

He should be convicted and banned from running by now for whipping up an insurrection . That process seems to have gone quiet, while a whole bunch of jumped up loons at a state level are going after him for nonsense. Scum like Willis and this chump in new York have made it more likely he gets elected(with all the disasters that will bring) and made a mockery of the US legal process as they do it. Utterly shameful. I hope to god trump doesn't get another term. But if he does then I really hope he goes after and ruins the lives of these state prosecutors
    What's wrong with taking someone who's committed hundreds of millions of dollars of fraud to court?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What's wrong with taking someone who's committed hundreds of millions of dollars of fraud to court?
    Where's the victim in all of this, show us the victim

A personal hero to both Lardy & Cyril receives an extended prison sentence

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/17/p...ced/index.html

They also salivated over the treatment of George Papadopoulos and the whole Russia Collusion hoax.

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/sta...29396000506265

Let's hope they have the decency to apologise to Mr Papadopoulos for perpetuating a fraud conducted by career criminals.

A personal hero to both Lardy & Cyril receives an extended prison sentence

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/17/p...ced/index.html

They also salivated over the treatment of George Papadopoulos and the whole Russia Collusion hoax.

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/sta...29396000506265

Let's hope they have the decency to apologise to Mr Papadopoulos for perpetuating a fraud conducted by career criminals.
    You are wasting your time with Laurel and Lardie, they do not, and I repeat do not, ever utter the simple sentence "I got that one wrong" the swamp tried to honeypot Pdop but he was ahead of the game and mugged them off big style

Citizen Journo Tracy Beanz did the best reporting on this IMO, for me the best Citizen Journo was Rex but he seems to have disappeared off the scene, I sometime wonder if he re-branded himself as Clandestine who does some fine work

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    You are wasting your time with Laurel and Lardie, they do not, and I repeat do not, ever utter the simple sentence "I got that one wrong".
    It's a character flaw that most shifty people share, so I can see why they are drawn to each other.

It's a character flaw that most shifty people share, so I can see why they are drawn to each other.
    Remind me, when did you last say you were wrong on here?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Remind me, when did you last say you were wrong on here?
    It's ok to be wrong, and I love being wrong as it's the only way we can improve.

You are wasting your time with Laurel and Lardie, they do not, and I repeat do not, ever utter the simple sentence "I got that one wrong" the swamp tried to honeypot Pdop but he was ahead of the game and mugged them off big style

Citizen Journo Tracy Beanz did the best reporting on this IMO, for me the best Citizen Journo was Rex but he seems to have disappeared off the scene, I sometime wonder if he re-branded himself as Clandestine who does some fine work
    I notice you've been doing this dancing around a lot lately - a pile-on, I think you also call it.

How about next time you put your money where your mouth is, and find one of my posts? Wouldn't it be much more satisfying to use my words against me?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I notice you've been doing this dancing around a lot lately - a pile-on, I think you also call it.

How about next time you put your money where your mouth is, and find one of my posts? Wouldn't it be much more satisfying to use my words against me?
    Seething.

Seething.
    Not really, but speaking of seething - it's not long since you were calling me a kunt and a bastard, and never to engage with you on this messageboard again. So I stopped but you seem to be over it now as you talk about me every other day on here

Who said irony is dead glueys not answered a question in the many years he has frequented this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Who said irony is dead glueys not answered a question in the many years he has frequented this forum.
    George Papadopoulos played big part in this thread, so I was just tidying up a couple of loose ends.

A message from OMB

OMB.jpg

These things take time. The last major events to be settled were Russia Collusion and Hunters Laptop. Lardy & Cyril got both of those wrong without acknowledgment, and then pivoted onto debunking the Great Reset. So we will see how it goes. It's still only February and there are many exciting days ahead!
    😂😂hunters laptop and Russian collusion major events. Only in your mind. The only sight of a win you’ve ever had. Time to vanish again methinks. Could you take that utter melt heathblue with you as a favour 👍
    Last edited by Packerman; 19-02-24 at 17:48. Reason: Spelling

����hunters laptop and Russian collusion major events. Only in your mind. The only sight of a win you’ve ever had. Time to vanish again methinks. Could you take that utter melt heathblue with you as a favour ��

����hunters laptop and Russian collusion major events. Only in your mind. The only sight of a win you’ve ever had. Time to vanish again methinks. Could you take that utter melt heathblue with you as a favour ��
    If you consider the usurping of democracy a minor event, then sure it not a big deal, and you'll no doubt be very happy with what's coming next.

If you consider the usurping of democracy a minor event, then sure it not a big deal, and you'll no doubt be very happy with what's coming next.
    Where does you newfound defence of democracy rate when it comes to the stop the steal/ march on the White House events ? Genuinely interested in your reply
    Last edited by Packerman; 19-02-24 at 21:03. Reason: Spelling

Trump's golden daps are $600 but 'only' £316 in sterling.

What a bargain for CCMB Trump lovers (you know who you are!). He's also flogging perfume to cover his latest fines.

MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!

Meanwhile, at what promises to be the most farcical US Presidential election ever;

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...virginia-rally

Allen Weisselberg, a longtime lieutenant to Donald Trump, faces five months in jail after reaching an agreement with prosecutors in New York to plead guilty to perjury in the former US president’s recent civil fraud trial charges.

As the former chief financial officer in the Trump Organization, Weisselberg was key in helping Trump record his net worth. A defendant in the fraud trial, Weisselberg was accused of helping to inflate Trump’s net worth on government financial documents, misleading lenders.

That trial ended with a judge imposing a huge financial penalty of more than $450m including interest on Trump. Weisselberg, 76, was ordered to pay $1.1m and permanently banned from serving in the financial control function of any New York business.

Weisselberg also faces five months in jail after pleading guilty to perjury.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ilty-trump-org