+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    At the moment it seems only some narcissist who said a couple of hours ago that they had no interest in interacting with a deranged person like me but I guess that was before their day didn't work out as planned. Still who knows, someone intelligent and personable might turn up so I might hang around for a bit!
    I have never witnessed anybody having a breakdown on a football message board before, and I am genuinely concerned about you. Do you have any personal problems? How much have you been drinking lately?

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I have never witnessed anybody having a breakdown on a football message board before, and I am genuinely concerned about you. Do you have any personal problems? How much have you been drinking lately?
    The Awan case is taking on greater significance, it's turning out to be a battle between the corrupt state and the people.

The fix is in, but who will come out on top? Will this moment be a turning point in history, or confirmation that the boot on the face always wins? Whatever happens, we know that the MSM are complicit.

http://truepundit.com/fbi-fear-awan-...essional-dems/
    Anyway, why are you focussing on this kind act of charity? Comey has just been rumbled for writing his report that Hillary was innocent of wrongdoing before he had even conducted the investigation, and the Awan case has the potential to be Watergate and Iran-Contra times a hundred.