+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Lardy's house maybe?
    Glueyleaks

I'm a proper leftie, and all I can see here is the truth. The current crop of Dems are bad 'uns.
    Looks like Manafort is the one being arrested today, but why? Ties to Trump or ties to Podesta/Clinton?
    I am not a follower, I assess information from all sources, hence the accuracy of my statements.

Oh no, not Hillary too? I hope they don't go there.

In Politically Charged Inquiry, Durham Sought Details About Scrutiny of Clintons

John Durham’s team has sought information about the F.B.I.’s handling of the Clinton Foundation investigation, raising questions about the scope of the prosecutor’s review.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/24/u...stigation.html

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Glueyleaks
    Did you confide in your golf buddies about your crazy f***** up psychotic behaviour?

No, not Hillary too? I hope they don't go there.

In Politically Charged Inquiry, Durham Sought Details About Scrutiny of Clintons

John Durham’s team has sought information about the F.B.I.’s handling of the Clinton Foundation investigation, raising questions about the scope of the prosecutor’s review.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/24/u...stigation.html
    Wow there's loads of stuff in Glueyleaks about what you posted about Hilary Clinton and Uranium One. I hope you are the winner on this as there can only be Uranium One

ooops got a bit carried away there what with the colour and the font and all.....deep breaths.....deep breaths

Wow there's loads of stuff in Glueyleaks about what you posted about Hilary Clinton and Uranium One. I hope you are the winner on this as there can only be Uranium One
    Well, the scale of the corruption was pretty large and the cover-up was kinda huge, so who knows?

I hope nobody on here knows cyril in real life, it must be quite disconcerting to see him going off the rails like this.

All this just because I told him he was wrong about Russia collusion! The fella doesn't take criticism very well, does he!

Well, the scale of the corruption was pretty large and the cover-up was kinda huge, so who knows?
    Glueyleaks Uranium One.....dipping toe in water before going all in

Looks like the Uranium One news has now reached the president! This should be the start of phase two, with more relavations coming from Wikileaks regarding the Russians, so it's game-on.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump 1h
    Uranium deal to Russia, with Clinton help and Obama Administration knowledge, is the biggest story that Fake Media doesn't want to follow!

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump 33m
    Workers of firm involved with the discredited and Fake Dossier take the 5th. Who paid for it, Russia, the FBI or the Dems (or all)?

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump 8m
    .@foxandfriends "Russia sent millions to Clinton Foundation"
    Mueller had better hurry up though, as there are calls being made for his resignation, due to his involvement in the Uranium One Russian cover-up.

Heisenberg

"Relavations"

I thought golf and fresh air was supposed to be good for you cyril? It seems to be having the opposite effect on you, and it's turning you into a complete moron. I bet you only played 9 holes as well, so that you could get back to your computer

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    "Relavations"
    To give him credit he has read the good book from Gesenis to Relavations

Did you confide in your golf buddies about your crazy f***** up psychotic behaviour?
    There will come a time when men with deep insecurities will be able to project those insecurities onto others that don't share those insecurities..............but it will not be this day!

The old Mueller/Weissmann one-two? I hope cyril's not putting all his eggs in one basket!

‘Trump Was Right’: Explosive New FBI Texts Detail Internal Furor Over Handling Of ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ Investigation

Newly disclosed internal FBI notes and text messages detail the extent of the FBI's desire to take down Trump and his associates at any cost.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/24...investigation/

I hope Mad Cyril hasn't prematurely extrapolated!

It will take them months to count the millions of postal ballots, so no winner will be declared on the night of the election, or during the legally specified timeframe following the election. Are you thick or something? (no need to answer!)
    When requesting an absentee voting ballet you have to provide details of who you are and it can only be used by the applicant. With the bulk mail-in scam, hundreds of millions of ballots are sent out to all and sundry including the the dead and previous occupants, etc, so people can just fill them in and vote multiple times. Boxes of these ballots have been turning up in empty buildings and underneath people's hedges. The Dems can't win without cheating, and having the media publish their daily lies
    Who the feck would come up with this as an answer before saying that the fraud problem with mail in ballots, wasn't a fraud problem at all just the time you need in a Covid crisis to count them all

I hope Mad Cyril hasn't prematurely extrapolated!
    I know you have been borrowing Trumpisms for years but your recent performance - more embarrassing, deranged, removed from reality and narcissistic than ever - seems to have morphed completely into Trump speak. 'Mad Cyril'?

Put the playbook down and stop. Or get help and stop. This behaviour is mad (genuinely mad in your case). It is entertaining in a way, but still totally mad.

How much time did you take bouffing your toupee this morning? Straight question just needs a simple and honest answer! Try not to respond in a petulant and whiney voice - that won't help your recovery!

You guys are deflecting, shit is going down and youve got your heads buried in the sand. You are beyond ridiculous and definitely not worth debating. I'd get more sense out of a bunch of kindergarten kids!

Mad Cyril is a one-trick pony. The fool has nothing else in his locker, he's a busted flush and an out and out bum. Have another drink Mad Cyril!

Mad Cyril is a very creepy guy. Just think about it, who the hell spends all of their time going through thousands of old posts on a football message board??? The guy is a certified looney tune! He's mad, but he's our Mad Cyril, our eccentric Mad Cyril.

Good night Mad Cyril, don't spend too much time thinking about me, as you know it's bad for your blood pressure!

Mad Cyril is a one-trick pony. The fool has nothing else in his locker, he's a busted flush and an out and out bum. Have another drink Mad Cyril!
    I'm out. I'm all for a bit of messageboard banter but I had previous pms that despite evidence to the contrary. WB had the mental capability to deal with a bit of too and fro. I will err on the side of caution and leave him with his friends