+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Rogersblue watched that georgia senate committee meeting yesterday live and that Pulitzer blew it out of the park . It was a jaw dropping moment when he connected up to a dominion machine live on air that's being used in the run off in Georgia right now exposing that states guvnor who was claiming just before xmas it was the safest election of all time !!

Bear in mind on the previous georgia meeting the CEO of Dominion when asked by the exact committee saying his machines can't be connected to the internet . yeah right

Tonight the georgia senate committee has ordered an emergency meeting for January the 4'th to visually inspect and forensically examine all fulton county mail in ballots using Pulitzers methods

Also hearing over 140 house republicans are now going to contest the electoral votes now and rising . will be interesting if more senates rise up before the 6'th

I bet Mr Pence wish he wasn't a VP right now
    https://thehill.com/regulation/court...rturn-election

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Only a week to the 6th Jan. Then we'll all have an idea of what's really going on 👍

just had an email from the states claiming Pence has asked for this lawsuit to be directed to the house and not him

If true i,m not surprised what a position for a VP to be in

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Only a week to the 6th Jan. Then we'll all have an idea of what's really going on ��
    Well, I reckon we can safely say that the White House Christmas decorations will come down that day.

just had an email from the states claiming Pence has asked for this lawsuit to be directed to the house and not him

As Lardy pointed out Pence's role is ceremonial. He reads out the Electoral College votes alphabetically by state. Pence's response to the lawsuit points out his hands are tied. It's like the Chairman of a football team knocked out in the 2nd round of the FA Cup by four goals all confirmed by VAR suing Robbie Savage because he is performing the 3rd Round draw.

A bunch of congressmen and a few senators playing to the galleries, some with one eye on a 2024 run will have a few hours of theatre on the 6th before Biden is announced President.

If Trump and the gang want to throw Pence under a bus as part of this then that's a bit of karma for all the support he's given to Trump's lies and actions as far as I am concerned.

I guess your gullibility has only a few weeks to run and you can try to put this nonsense behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    As Lardy pointed out Pence's role is ceremonial. He reads out the Electoral College votes alphabetically by state. Pence's response to the lawsuit points out his hands are tied. It's like the Chairman of a football team knocked out in the 2nd round of the FA Cup by four goals all confirmed by VAR suing Robbie Savage because he is performing the 3rd Round draw.

A bunch of congressmen and a few senators playing to the galleries, some with one eye on a 2024 run will have a few hours of theatre on the 6th before Biden is announced President.

If Trump and the gang want to throw Pence under a bus as part of this then that's a bit of karma for all the support he's given to Trump's lies and actions as far as I am concerned.

I guess your gullibility has only a few weeks to run and you can try to put this nonsense behind you.
    I wouldn't mind betting that it will take at least another two weeks after that.

Last minute of video very interesting, reckons epstien illegally adopted 2 young children from Wales for Roberts the chief justice of Supreme Court 🙄 https://youtu.be/G0nqqKLw57Y
    Last edited by Rogersblue; 01-01-21 at 12:07. Reason: Spelling

Last minute of video very interesting, reckons epstien illegally adopted 2 young children from Wales for Roberts the chief justice of Supreme Court 🙄 https://youtu.be/G0nqqKLw57Y
    It off the wall that one , surely it true the media would be all over it, whats the Clinton's take on it , they had a nice friendship with old Epstien and Maxwell , Ghislaine loved the wedding invite ??

I am absolutely amazed, but the judge has thrown the case out of court.

Who could ever have predicted that!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It off the wall that one , surely it true the media would be all over it, whats the Clinton's take on it , they had a nice friendship with old Epstien and Maxwell , Ghislaine loved the wedding invite ??
    Like the media were with hunter biden before election.Roberts name on epstien flight log also.

Only a week to the 6th Jan. Then we'll all have an idea of what's really going on 👍
    Most of us have a very clear idea of what is really going on.

If you and Mozzer don't, you have some fantastic revelations to look forward to.

Not the sort you want or expect, though!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Most of us have a very clear idea of what is really going on.

If you and Mozzer don't, you have some fantastic revelations to look forward to.

Not the sort you want or expect, though!
    Don't worry about them. Lin Wood is in charge of clearing the fog for them and who wouldn't trust his pronouncements ffs!

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...8de?ri18n=true

Q has always said, we're watching a movie, and what makes a good movie, good actors. Enjoy the show and get your 🍿🍿🍿

Anyone fancy predicting who the next person will be to singlehandedly give the election and presidency to its rightful place?

How about the person who swears in the president at the inauguration?

Q has always said, we're watching a movie, and what makes a good movie, good actors. Enjoy the show and get your ������
    A Q Anon supporter from Mountain Ash f**k me I've seen it all

serious question what does q anon mean ?

another 11 senators now intend to object to the votes on Wednesday

lardy can you be a bit more specific with your question ?

:
    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I might live in mountain ash now,but I moved here from a more cultured,civilised and educated place.that's why I'm slightly more intelligent than you realise. and having followed it for 3 years and baking the bread crumbs,i think Biden will be arrested before he is sworn in.

Biden will be arrested claims rogersblue

did you see the video that was doing the rounds 3 days ago on the net with his involvement with the Ukraines ? pretty heavy stuff

been deleted now of course like most things connected with this election but theres no way back for him even if he does get elected on Wednesday .Harris would take over within months me thinks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

Jan 6th,it is then. 😜 https://youtu.be/Sgs5aU-GL3U

Well, given this list of things that were about to derail Biden in the days after the election:

11 Nov
    Georgia hand recount

16 Nov
    Biden not the president elect until the vote is certified at the start of December
    Supreme Court will decide it after his team has gathered mountains of evidence in Trump's favour

17 Nov
    German server saying Trump won 401 electoral votes
    Fraudulent votes in various places

19 Nov
    Wisconsin recount
    Found missing votes in Georgia
    Michigan counted voters was 350% over the registered number

20 Nov
    Operation STING (don't know what that was)
    Dominion company did a runner in Denver and Toronto, a counting machine found on a grass verge
    Police investigation and arrested 4 people in Michigan for corrupting the vote count

21 Nov
    Stressed "trying to be impartial here" and that Trump's team were giving an overview publicly and "all evidence will be presented then in court it's hardly rocket science"
    Claimed to have caught a glimpse of the "staggering" evidence
    FBI agents in Serbia

22 Nov
    Watermarkgate

26 Nov
    Ballots have been disappearing into thin air
    Wisconsin woman arrested for voting for a dead person

27 Nov
    Ballot harvesting evidence gathered by Sidney Powell, to be used in Supreme Court as evidence

28 Nov
    Wisconsin and other swing states will be off to the supreme court
    State legislators can choose the electors
    Pennsylvania received more votes than it sent out

29 Nov
    US election ballots printed in China

4 Dec
    Suitcasegate

5 Dec
    All 22 machines in Michigan (an astonishingly small number for a whole state??) to be examined

6 Dec
    Pennsylvania will not approve electors
    Predicts state of emergency and maybe martial law before inaugration

12 Dec
    Military action happening in the US

14 Dec
    Trump may invoke executive order against election
    68% error rate in Dominion macines

23 Dec
    Trump sued his own vice president

30 Dec
    Pence to choose whether to certify Biden's presidency or not

I was just speculating what the next one would be. Time is running out.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Imagine his disappointment on moving to Mountain Ash only to discover it is actually in the Cynon Valley