+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I can still forsee some toys being thrown out of his pram though.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He certainly did.
    The CCMB rat is jumping the sinking ship

Just watched his body double take off in the Trump jet from Florida to tomorrow’s court hearing in New York

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    Just watched his body double take off in the Trump jet from Florida to tomorrow’s court hearing in New York
    Benjamin Fulford keeps spouting this, and that the real one is in the Cheyenne mountain military base, I'd not argue he doesn't have a body double but this a stretch too far Shirley?, IMO the democrats have been stupid with this move, the line in the star wars movie "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine" will play out here, if they cannot get a charge serious enough to put him behind bars for the 2024 election then many of the higher ups in the Democratic party are toast, they have set a precedent with this move and they have to make it stick. I'd stick him behind bars for operation warp speed alone, this is where i thought they would go after him.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Benjamin Fulford keeps spouting this, and that the real one is in the Cheyenne mountain military base, I'd not argue he doesn't have a body double but this a stretch too far Shirley?, IMO the democrats have been stupid with this move, the line in the star wars movie "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine" will play out here, if they cannot get a charge serious enough to put him behind bars for the 2024 election then many of the higher ups in the Democratic party are toast, they have set a precedent with this move and they have to make it stick. I'd stick him behind bars for operation warp speed alone, this is where i thought they would go after him.
    If only that was a line from Al Capone in The Untouchables.

My gut feeling is that if Trump is going to be convicted (big if) it will be fraud or perjury that brings him down. The Stormy Daniels case is the weakest of the 5-6 probable criminal prosecutions in the works, but it has already served a purpose in producing a first ever indictment of a former US President (Grand Jury decision not the Manhattan DA).

We are in uncharted territory for a lot of reasons. Agree that there is jeopardy for the Democrats if they get this wrong.

Let's hope trump speaks freely in court.

Hands up if you filled your W@nksok™ last night

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hands up if you filled your W@nksok™ last night
    Have you got your mugshot T shirt yet?

Only $47.

MAGA, MAGA, MAGA!

This Bragg is absolute vermin. Trump's campaign was on its knees, even the cucks at fox were deserting him, he was old news, gone, finito.

Now this fame hungry DA has put Trump in pole position to be president again. Spurious lawsuit that has ended up being like gold dust for the next trump campaign. The rest of the world now has the very real possibility of that orange lunatic being the US president again.

The only positive that can come from this is if a few of trumps nutter supporters get to Bragg. Do him some damage and get themselves locked up forever. At least there'd be a few less scumbags wandering around then.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    This Bragg is absolute vermin. Trump's campaign was on its knees, even the cucks at fox were deserting him, he was old news, gone, finito.

Now this fame hungry DA has put Trump in pole position to be president again. Spurious lawsuit that has ended up being like gold dust for the next trump campaign. The rest of the world now has the very real possibility of that orange lunatic being the US president again.

The only positive that can come from this is if a few of trumps nutter supporters get to Bragg. Do him some damage and get themselves locked up forever. At least there'd be a few less scumbags wandering around then.
    Trump might find himself locked up for sedition before too long so hopefully he'll be Tango'd before he can cause too much damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Trump might find himself locked up for sedition before too long so hopefully he'll be Tango'd before he can cause too much damage.
    I'd like to think so, but can it happen? This case seems to have been turned into a felony very tenuously, with lots of debate if it even falls under the remit of New York.

As much as I'd like to see him in jail, imagine what the reaction would be like from his supporters.

Just seems to me that a few months ago it looked like he was finished. All his preferred candidates got hammered and even some of his most loyal supporters were walking away. Now suddenly he's front and centre and leading the dialogue again.

Trump's campaign wasn't on its knees and he's not now in pole position to be president. Neither were anywhere near that extreme.

The other investigations, and hopefully indictments, should have more than this one but I wouldn't dismiss it. Michael Cohen went down for the same crime and Trump was part of that case as Individual 1. He probably would have gone down too if he wasn't president (yep, that case was brought even though Trump's administration ran the Department of Justice at the time).

Popping the 'you can't indict a former pres' cherry was a big step, and takes the pressure off the next ones who have even juicier crimes.

Trump's supporters are more likely to do in the judge and family rather than Bragg.

I'd like to think so, but can it happen? This case seems to have been turned into a felony very tenuously, with lots of debate if it even falls under the remit of New York.

As much as I'd like to see him in jail, imagine what the reaction would be like from his supporters.

Just seems to me that a few months ago it looked like he was finished. All his preferred candidates got hammered and even some of his most loyal supporters were walking away. Now suddenly he's front and centre and leading the dialogue again.
    If he's convicted of sedition he'll go straight to jail and there's a very good case building against him

Although he'll probably win the Republican Presidential nomination I'm not at all sure he'd win the Presidency anyway. Yes he has a huge core of support but I don't think it's a majority.

The massive problem for the US is the polarity of opinion and I think it's not an exaggeration to say there is an ever present danger of civil war erupting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    If he's convicted of sedition he'll go straight to jail and there's a very good case building against him

Although he'll probably win the Republican Presidential nomination I'm not at all sure he'd win the Presidency anyway. Yes he has a huge core of support but I don't think it's a majority.

The massive problem for the US is the polarity of opinion and I think it's not an exaggeration to say there is an ever present danger of civil war erupting.
    Slightly off topic , but why is the UK media report daily stories about incidents in the USA , and it appears to be getting worse. I doubt they are as interested in our daily affairs.

Trump's slightly shrinking base has been energised by the indictment, and he will be fleecing them of more $millions on the back of it.

But 60% of US voters support the move by Bragg.

Some of them think it is politically motivated (although hard to detach politics from a campaign finance fraud charge) but still approve.

There are massive dangers for Trump and the Republican Party, and for the Democrats. This is uncharted territory.

What we need is someone able to predict the future to make sense of it all for us. I wonder who.... ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Slightly off topic , but why is the UK media report daily stories about incidents in the USA , and it appears to be getting worse. I doubt they are as interested in our daily affairs.
    Largely because the USA has a huge influence in world affairs and the UK doesn't.

Interesting to read that Trump says he thinks the USA is going to hell. The irony is that it is he himself that is ensuring that that will be the likely course, with a potential civil war in the offing!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Interesting to read that Trump says he thinks the USA is going to hell. The irony is that it is he himself that is ensuring that that will be the likely course, with a potential civil war in the offing!
    It won't make any difference, the USA is already in a downward spiral.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It won't make any difference, the USA is already in a downward spiral.
    so the installed one was going to ' unify ' the country in his speech after the last election . not sure that has worked out well !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwi43jsyX_g

anyhow popping over to the land of the free next month so will see for myself the state of play and report back to HQ

wash dc blue whats the weather like west of america end of May time ? says around 20 degrees on the net but never trust these weather sites

I think the 2020 election was all a fix? Surely Fox News wasn’t lying?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65318654

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think the 2020 election was all a fix? Surely Fox News wasn’t lying?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65318654
    I think after Dominion's lawyers have finished with Guiliani and Sidney Powell it's only a matter of time before they come looking for Mozzer!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Quite looking forward to the Dominion court case where they sue Trump and his legal team for wrongfully saying their software was corrupting the election.
    That was lardy in November 2020.

And this was Dominion's lawyers yesterday. I wonder who the other people with accountability may be?