+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    wash dc blue whats the weather like west of america end of May time ? says around 20 degrees on the net but never trust these weather sites
    Depends where Mate.
    San Diego is completely different to San Francisco (which has crazy weather in itself).

I spent about a month out there around May in the late nineties. (San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Tahoe, Yosemite)
    It was mainly T Shirt weather with the odd need for a sweatshirt/hoodie.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think the 2020 election was all a fix? Surely Fox News wasn’t lying?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65318654
    True The Vote Comments On Konnech's Dismissal Of Defamation Litigation

https://www.truethevote.org/true-the...on-litigation/

Documents here

https://open.ink/konnech

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    True The Vote Comments On Konnech's Dismissal Of Defamation Litigation

https://www.truethevote.org/true-the...on-litigation/

Documents here

https://open.ink/konnech
    Here you go. The Treehouse article that was posted a day before "I got it from the source you muppet, and I posted it before any news organisation or website got hold of the story. You really need to take a break for your own good"

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...true-the-vote/

Amazingly if you click on the bit that Sundance posted a day before you did called See Here, you get the same hyperlink as above.

Now you were in the middle of telling everyone why this invalidates the 2020 US Presidential Election as a counterpoint to Fox's Dominion humiliation. Take your time, I'm sure it will be suitably underwhelming!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Here you go. The Treehouse article that was posted a day before "I got it from the source you muppet, and I posted it before any news organisation or website got hold of the story. You really need to take a break for your own good"

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...true-the-vote/

Amazingly if you click on the bit that Sundance posted a day before you did called See Here, you get the same hyperlink as above.

Now you were in the middle of telling everyone why this invalidates the 2020 US Presidential Election as a counterpoint to Fox's Dominion humiliation. Take your time, I'm sure it will be suitably underwhelming!
    I actually had it the day before from their press release, now stop harassing me you deranged fukwit.

I actually had it the day before from Twitter, now stop harassing me you deranged fukwit.
    Amazing that you started this conversation wondering why I hadn't made a contribution and seemingly ending it calling me a deranged fukwit.

Now all you have to do is explain why this niche nonsense invalidates in anyway the 2020 US Presidential Election and you might come out the end of your "gotcha" without looking incredibly stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

Now all you have to do is explain why this niche nonsense invalidates in anyway the 2020 US Presidential Election and you might come out the end of your "gotcha" without looking incredibly stupid!
    I have tried to imagine that happening…. but some things are beyond the most creative imagination!

‘Incredibly stupid’ is the end game again. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I have tried to imagine that happening…. but some things are beyond the most creative imagination!

‘Incredibly stupid’ is the end game again. ��
    I have made no claims. I simply pointed out an event similar to the Fox case, the existence of 30TB of data connected to an investigation that went cold, and US election data that was residing on a CCP server. I have no idea what happens next, but I will be watching with interest.

PS More IRS whistle-blowers have come forward in the former conspiracy theory known as the Hunter Laptop hoax, which was even promoted by certain members on here!

So no ‘Gotcha’?

Got to admit I never really engaged with the Hunter Biden laptop stuff. Unlike the reliability of the 2020 US election result or the Trump supporting role of Russian troll farms.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    So no ‘Gotcha’?

Got to admit I never really engaged with the Hunter Biden laptop stuff. Unlike the reliability of the 2020 US election result or the Trump supporting role of Russian troll farms.
    You forgot the Alfa Bank hotline to Moscow.

I for one am totally shocked that Trump is a sex offender.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Wow, what year did this happen? Got any more details?

Donald should have just spunked on her dress , told the world he's innocent, quickly joined the Democrats as they rarely end up bring found guilty ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    We've all had a rummage around in our youth, well the full bloodied ones have ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Donald should have just spunked on her dress , told the world he's innocent, quickly joined the Democrats as they rarely end up bring found guilty ?
    They've finally got him this time!

Really?

That is your defence of sexual assault?

Trivialising it as ‘a rummage’?

Suggesting that anyone who doesn’t sexually assault women is not ‘full blooded’?

I thought you had hit rock bottom before this but seems not.

Trump was 49 or 50 when this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Trump was 49 or 50 when this happened.
    When what happened?

First Team

When what happened?
    If E Jean were your mother, daughter or sister would you still be such a knob about this?

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    If E Jean were your mother, daughter or sister would you still be such a knob about this?
    If it was trump who did it, he'd be delighted.

what would Trump have to do to alienate his fanboys on here?

I thought he was found not guilty? Not to mention there was no evidence and the "rape is fun" accuser didn't know what year it happened. And what about the bloke from LinkedIn who paid for everything as he doesn't want Trump to run for president in 2024? It's all a bit weird, and I'm getting cultish Russia collusion vibes all from the same people who said Hunter's laptop was a hoax! Sure it would be good to see Trump in jail, but this seems like a political setup. Anyway, lets see what the outrage will be over Hunter trafficking girls and his Dad jumping into the shower with his teenage daughter, and I'm sure you will be leading the charge, right?

First Team

I thought he was found not guilty? Not to mention there was no evidence and the "rape is fun" accuser didn't know what year it happened. And what about the bloke from LinkedIn who paid for everything as he doesn't want Trump to run for president in 2024? It's all a bit weird, and I'm getting cultish Russia collusion vibes all from the same people who said Hunter's laptop was a hoax! Sure it would be good to see Trump in jail, but this seems like a political setup. Anyway, lets see what the outrage will be over Hunter trafficking girls and his Dad jumping into the shower with his teenage daughter, and I'm sure you will be leading the charge, right?
    I pity you.

I pity you.
    At least I get some things right, unlike the partisan hacks that you represent.

I pity you.
    https://twitter.com/greg_price11/sta...14087308947457

He was in his 50's she 60
    she suggest that Trump buy a handbag or a hat, ( the two ) reputedly moved on to the
    ( lingerie section) sheceasnt grageed there , and then (joked) about the other trying some on??? Carroll said they
    ( ended ) up a dressing room together, again ending up nit forced ??
    Oooh, a bit roomy in there.” “Suit you, sir!”

Clinton jizzed all over poor old Monica, Kennedys shagged anything on two legs, what is going on eiv these presidents ?

I'm sure when old touchy feely Biden retires ( see videos on Google ) the truth will flow as will the cases

https://youtu.be/V4PLSPvJ9BY