+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    One for the ages here pic.twitter.com/Wm417srIND
    — jordan (@JordanUhl) June 14, 2023
    Are you pulling out the wank sock tonight then?

yeah yeah, but what about the alien spaceships?

Unbelievable that Lardy & Cyril fell for all this crap ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Unbelievable that Lardy & Cyril fell for all this crap ...

I would say that it was predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    These things happen, but the way they ridicule others who don't buy into their hoaxes is a bit unsavoury, and it seems to be their modus operandi. It's all gone quiet on the great reset too, which was the biggest Ballon d'Or winning conspiracy theory in history according to Cyril.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    It would seem that Billy Smart has allowed a couple of his acts free reign on here during my Anatolian trek.

That said I do agree with you that things were predictable.

It was predictable that Durham confirmed the investigation into Trump when one of his convicted minions shouted his mouth off to an Australian Diplomat rather than any "dodgy dossier";

It was predictable that it seemed to slip Durham's mind the contacts between another of Trump's convicted team with a Russian intelligence operative, his other convicted NSA lying about meetings with the Russian ambassador and his son's meeting with Russians offering dirt on Clinton;

It was predictable that the Trump sycophants on the committee spent most of the time bemoaning the fact that in 4 years Durham found the square root of diddly squat, obviously in conspiracy-land because he wasn't trying hard enough rather than there was very little to find;

It was predictable that after those 4 years Durham more or less regurgitated the Auditor General's report that he himself rubbished at the start, screwed up two prosecutions and his only success was a "sweetheart deal" on some misdemeanour and most of all

It was predictable that your gifted and talented crew, who spent years bombarding this board with predictions of the forthcoming Storm, that the house of cards was going fall, that there were spies in the Trump camp, that a conspiracy group from Obama, Clinton, heads of intelligence agencies and various FBI officials were all going to Gitmo in orange suits look absolutely idiotic at the end of it.

I am sure it won't stop you boys feeling smug and superior even though a few hundred pages of this thread and copious others tells a completely different tale though.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It would seem that Billy Smart has allowed a couple of his acts free reign on here during my Anatolian trek.

That said I do agree with you that things were predictable.

It was predictable that Durham confirmed the investigation into Trump when one of his convicted minions shouted his mouth off to an Australian Diplomat rather than any "dodgy dossier";

It was predictable that it seemed to slip Durham's mind the contacts between another of Trump's convicted team with a Russian intelligence operative, his other convicted NSA lying about meetings with the Russian ambassador and his son's meeting with Russians offering dirt on Clinton;

It was predictable that the Trump sycophants on the committee spent most of the time bemoaning the fact that in 4 years Durham found the square root of diddly squat, obviously in conspiracy-land because he wasn't trying hard enough rather than there was very little to find;

It was predictable that after those 4 years Durham more or less regurgitated the Auditor General's report that he himself rubbished at the start, screwed up two prosecutions and his only success was a "sweetheart deal" on some misdemeanour and most of all

It was predictable that your gifted and talented crew, who spent years bombarding this board with predictions of the forthcoming Storm, that the house of cards was going fall, that there were spies in the Trump camp, that a conspiracy group from Obama, Clinton, heads of intelligence agencies and various FBI officials were all going to Gitmo in orange suits look absolutely idiotic at the end of it.

I am sure it won't stop you boys feeling smug and superior even though a few hundred pages of this thread and copious others tells a completely different tale though.
    Man, you come right out of a comic book.

Man, you come right out of a comic book.
    I guess it's time for another of your hubris compilation albums on this particular matter.

What did you do in the great Crossfire Hurricane OIG Durham Storm War, Daddy? Well son, mostly looked stupid at every turn!

1. The wheels are in motion my friend. The biggest political scandal in US history by a very large margin is now rapidly unravelling.
    2. It's already happening, multiple investigations are underway. It's not going to look good when people realise they have been supporting a bunch of crooks, and find out media was also complicit.
    3. Dirty tricks is all they have left. When the hammer drops they are all going down
    4. It's always the same names that keep popping up time and again, and they all have top positions in the FBI and DOJ, as well as having longstanding and intimate relationships with the Clintons & Obama. It just goes to show that you don't need a lot of people to run an international crime syndicate.
    5. How did Clinton and Obama ever think that they were going to get away with any of this after Trump got elected? This is an attempted coup d'etat of a sitting US president. I'm guessing they were in way too deep, and doubled down on their attempts to get Trump removed from office in order to save their own skins.
    6. On a scale of 1 to 10, it's probably an 11.
    7. As does the OIG! Unfortunately you are going to find yourself on the wrong side of history defending these crooks until the last.
    8. Durham has already disputed Horowitz's findings publically, so it looks like it's game on, and cyril has decided to go down with the ship
    9. To be fair, if you were a Democrat, Bill Barr and John Durham are the last people that you would want breathing down your neck. They've got the goods.
    10. This is Watergate on steroids and it going right over your head!
    11. What happens next is up to Barr & Durham, and it will be interesting to see who does and who doesn't get caught in their net.
    12. The people mentioned so far are the low hanging fruit, and I would imagine one or two of them have already been turned, and are cooperating with US Attorney John Durham.
    13. Is Rosenstein cooperating with Durham?
    14. Oh no, not Hillary too? I hope they don't go there.

In Politically Charged Inquiry, Durham Sought Details About Scrutiny of Clintons

John Durham’s team has sought information about the F.B.I.’s handling of the Clinton Foundation investigation, raising questions about the scope of the prosecutor’s review.
    15. An interesting little thread from your nemesis, it looks like he had to educate the Durham investigative team when he met with them earlier today. Are you still certain that he is just a clueless nobody who runs a random blog on the internet?
    16. AG Barr made an unscheduled appearance on television last night, and he said an announcement would be made today regarding the Durham investigation. I wonder if it will be before 5pm?

What did you do in the great Crossfire Hurricane OIG Durham Storm War, Daddy? Well son, mostly looked stupid at every turn!

1. The wheels are in motion my friend. The biggest political scandal in US history by a very large margin is now rapidly unravelling.
    2. It's already happening, multiple investigations are underway. It's not going to look good when people realise they have been supporting a bunch of crooks, and find out media was also complicit.
    3. Dirty tricks is all they have left. When the hammer drops they are all going down
    4. It's always the same names that keep popping up time and again, and they all have top positions in the FBI and DOJ, as well as having longstanding and intimate relationships with the Clintons & Obama. It just goes to show that you don't need a lot of people to run an international crime syndicate.
    5. How did Clinton and Obama ever think that they were going to get away with any of this after Trump got elected? This is an attempted coup d'etat of a sitting US president. I'm guessing they were in way too deep, and doubled down on their attempts to get Trump removed from office in order to save their own skins.
    6. On a scale of 1 to 10, it's probably an 11.
    7. As does the OIG! Unfortunately you are going to find yourself on the wrong side of history defending these crooks until the last.
    8. Durham has already disputed Horowitz's findings publically, so it looks like it's game on, and cyril has decided to go down with the ship
    9. To be fair, if you were a Democrat, Bill Barr and John Durham are the last people that you would want breathing down your neck. They've got the goods.
    10. This is Watergate on steroids and it going right over your head!
    11. What happens next is up to Barr & Durham, and it will be interesting to see who does and who doesn't get caught in their net.
    12. The people mentioned so far are the low hanging fruit, and I would imagine one or two of them have already been turned, and are cooperating with US Attorney John Durham.
    13. Is Rosenstein cooperating with Durham?
    14. Oh no, not Hillary too? I hope they don't go there.

In Politically Charged Inquiry, Durham Sought Details About Scrutiny of Clintons

John Durham’s team has sought information about the F.B.I.’s handling of the Clinton Foundation investigation, raising questions about the scope of the prosecutor’s review.
    15. An interesting little thread from your nemesis, it looks like he had to educate the Durham investigative team when he met with them earlier today. Are you still certain that he is just a clueless nobody who runs a random blog on the internet?
    16. AG Barr made an unscheduled appearance on television last night, and he said an announcement would be made today regarding the Durham investigation. I wonder if it will be before 5pm?
    Absolutely useless without a timeline mate, but carry on if it makes you happy

Absolutely useless without a timeline mate, but carry on if it makes you happy
    Oh it does, fortunately this thread is an incredibly detailed timeline of how stupid your pronouncements and predictions were. Then again I know you use the past to predict the future and you have a massive crystal ball so congratulations on this little lot when you contemplate 4 years to smack the wrist of a junior lawyer!

Oh it does, fortunately this thread is an incredibly detailed timeline of how stupid your pronouncements and predictions were. Then again I know you use the past to predict the future and you have a massive crystal ball so congratulations on this little lot when you contemplate 4 years to smack the wrist of a junior lawyer!
    Mate, you are the biggest Russia collusion hoaxer on here!

Mate, you are the biggest Russia collusion hoaxer on here!
    You should do a timeline of all my most stupid Russian collusion posts. Otherwise people might just think you are projecting and making shit up!

Hey Gluey.....

Making Shit Up.jpg

You should do a timeline of all my most stupid Russian collusion posts. Otherwise people might just think you are projecting and making shit up!
    It puzzles me how the father of a young daughter can be so oblivious to what is really going on in the world, but one day you will have to have that conversation and admit that you f***** up, and you purposely chose to support the wrong people. Rather you than me, matey!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Hey Gluey.....

Making Shit Up.jpg
    Je pense que oui, Jean Luc

Je pense que oui, Jean Luc
    What's your latest Ballon d'Or winning conspiracy theory then? You seem to have gone a bit quiet on the last one

What's your latest Ballon d'Or winning conspiracy theory then? You seem to have gone a bit quiet on the last one
    I think it was the great banking contagion meltdown of March 2023

I think it was the great banking contagion meltdown of March 2023
    Are you saying there isn't going to be a financial meltdown? People are already being hurt and here you are pretending that nothing is happing.

Are you saying there isn't going to be a financial meltdown? People are already being hurt and here you are pretending that nothing is happing.
    Is seem to remember you saying it was happening as you predicted and gleefully posting share prices for a couple of weeks. It's gone very quiet on that front. What's the next step on your revised timeline just in case everyone misses the next breathless episode?

Is seem to remember you saying it was happening as you predicted and gleefully posting share prices for a couple of weeks. It's gone very quiet on that front. What's the next step on your revised timeline just in case everyone misses the next breathless episode?
    Enjoy your inverted reality while it lasts!

Is this normal in the US? I would have thought that, under normal circumstances, a defendant calling for people to go after the family of his prosecutor would be swiftly called back in front of the judge. Lucky for Trump that he's a beneficiary of a two-tier justice system.

Ah, who could forget the Bidden crime family....now can we get a couple of cokes please?

Ah, who could forget the Bidden crime family....now can we get a couple of cokes please?
    For Hunter?