+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 361 of 367 FirstFirst ... 261311351352353354355356357358359360361362363364365366367 LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,025 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    For Hunter?
    No for Donny, the ex-President of the US, after he showed potential US invasion plans of Iran under his leadership to a random journalist after he took away top secret documents and shared them liberally around his golf club as trophies. Still, some ****wit snorted coke and did dick pics so top equivalence for the rule of law boys!

It's probably why some ****ed up spoilt kid is being done for tax evasion and the ex-President of the US is being done for 37 offences under the Espionage Act. Still stupid is as stupid does I suppose.

Might give your rule of law back catalogue a spin for a laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No for Donny, the ex-President of the US, after he showed potential US invasion plans of Iran under his leadership to a random journalist after he took away top secret documents and shared them liberally around his golf club as trophies.
    Tell me more about these top secret documents that he stole and was showing to anybody who wanted to have a look. It sounds like the Mounties have finally got their man!

Tell me more about these top secret documents that he stole and was showing to anybody who wanted to have a look. It sounds like the Mounties have finally got their man!
    You mean you don't realise that this is all on a timeline?

You mean you don't realise that this is all on a timeline?
    How many pages are there disclosing the war and who saw them? I can't wait for the trial to start, so I can hear all the juicy details.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    trump shoots foot.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's going to the trial of the centaury, with Irangate being the centrepiece.

We might finally find out why Trump buried his ex-wife at a golf course now that the surveillance footage from Bedminster has been subpoenaed.

Interesting times ahead, with the charges against trump set to double, Rudy getting dragged in, and indictments to come in mozzers favourite state, Georgia.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2366597.html

Anyone been wondering how Lin Wood, he of Team Kraken, is getting on?

Me neither, but he's popped up in the news for his imminent retirement, which he's elected to take rather than get disbarred from the legal profession following his many frivolous and stupid-looking (to all but the most gullible) legal challenges on behalf of Trumps tantrums.

It's a shame, as Trump could do with another sycophant lawyer round about now.

Amazingly, this is an official de Santis video.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Amazingly, this is an official de Santis video.

To wrap up “Pride Month,” let’s hear from the politician who did more than any other Republican to celebrate it…

pic.twitter.com/FT7LdW4vls
    — DeSantis War Room �� (@DeSantisWarRoom) June 30, 2023
    Says a bloke posting from one of the anti-libertarian capitals of the world.

What would be your top 5?

ok. Too tricky, top three!

Aw, feck it...top two!

Ok, which one then?

Out of interest why do you know where he is posting from?

Ok, which one then?

Out of interest why do you know where he is posting from?
    I nutmegged him at GOL before he left, which was a very traumatic experience for him! Also used to see him down the Cricketers, it's a very small world you know.

I nutmegged him at GOL before he left, which was a very traumatic experience for him! Also used to see him down the Cricketers, it's a very small world you know.
    And based on those chance meetings you know which anti-libertarian capital he is now in.......creepy!

And based on those chance meetings you know which anti-libertarian capital he is now in.......creepy!
    Not really, he popped up in my Facebook recommendations

Not really, he popped up in my Facebook recommendations
    Gosh what a coincidence! Nothing like a creepy "I know what you are doing" post then!

I'm bad at football. I only ever played friendly games with my mates.

The idea that one of them one day brought a former semi-pro Welsh league player and schoolboy international a good 15-20 years older than any of us along to our walking pace kickabout is beyond preposterous

Gosh what a coincidence! Nothing like a creepy "I know what you are doing" post then!
    I hope you don't pop up as well!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'm bad at football. I only ever played friendly games with my mates.

The idea that one of them one day brought a former semi-pro Welsh league player and schoolboy international a good 15-20 years older than any of us along to our walking pace kickabout is beyond preposterous
    I thought you'd be quite good after your long-term residence at GOL

I hope you don't pop up as well!
    Out of the blue I had what looked like a transvestite wearing a MAGA hat as a friend request today. Think you will need to be a bit more subtle next time!

Quite a surprise development, but Marjorie Greene comes out in support of Biden. Don't know if anyone expected her to turn her back on Trump like this, but good on her.