+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 59 of 291 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    "Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating 17 candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party,"

Trump is funny
    Yeah, but the line could then be “dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication” is genuinely funny

"Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating 17 candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party,"

Trump is funny
    "My father values talents. He recognises real knowledge and skill when he finds it. He's colour blind and gender neutral. He hires the best people for the job - period."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRV5HdfMZMM

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "My father values talents. He recognises real knowledge and skill when he finds it. He's colour blind and gender neutral. He hires the best people for the job - period."

I wouldn't mess with the Donald!

You can almost picture the tweet as Don Jr gets led away in a pair of orange overalls.

"He was a very minor member of the family. I blame his mother for the way he turned out"

Trump says the only collusion that happened was between Hillary Clinton, the FBI and Russia

President Trump accused former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of colluding with the FBI and Russia in a Friday morning tweet.

Trump called allegations of collusion between his campaign and Russia “a total hoax,” and claimed the “only collusion” is between Clinton and "FBI/Russia."

But that wasn’t the only collusion Trump claimed Clinton was part of. He also linked her with “the Fake News Media,” and also mentioned Michael Wolff’s new book Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.

“Well, now that collusion with Russia is proving to be a total hoax and the only collusion is with Hillary Clinton and the FBI/Russia, the Fake News Media (Mainstream) and this phony new book are hitting out at every new front imaginable. They should try winning an election. Sad!”

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2645080

Republican senators refer 'Trump dossier' author Christopher Steele for criminal investigation

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, a senior committee member, told the Justice Department they believe Christopher Steele, the former British spy who helped put together the dossier, lied to federal authorities about his communications with American journalists.

Grassley and Graham reportedly delivered a letter, as well as a classified memo, to Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray containing the basis for the criminal investigation.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/re...rticle/2645107

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Republican senators refer 'Trump dossier' author Christopher Steele for criminal investigation

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, a senior committee member, told the Justice Department they believe Christopher Steele, the former British spy who helped put together the dossier, lied to federal authorities about his communications with American journalists.

Grassley and Graham reportedly delivered a letter, as well as a classified memo, to Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray containing the basis for the criminal investigation.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/re...rticle/2645107
    This and other things recently posted are a rather predictable flurry of chaff-throwing given events elsewhere.

This and other things recently posted are a rather predictable flurry of chaff-throwing given events elsewhere.
    What events elsewhere? This looks like the endgame to me, all witheld documents are about to see the light of day, and the forthcoming release of the OIG investigation report which blindsided everyone

What events elsewhere? This looks like the endgame to me, all witheld documents are about to see the light of day, and the forthcoming release of the OIG investigation report which blindsided everyone
    At last, the end game!!! Will it come from the criminal investigation sanctioned by the Department of Justice that has already led to four people being charged or the ragbag of winks and nods triggered by Trump and his mates on the Hill do you think?

At last, the end game!!! Will it come from the criminal investigation sanctioned by the Department of Justice that has already led to four people being charged or the ragbag of winks and nods triggered by Trump and his mates on the Hill do you think?
    This "predictable flurry of chaff" is being carried out under the rule of law, by the people who have the legal authority to instruct law enforcement, it's not some random chitchat on CNN, or idle speculation by the MSM that has no basis in fact.

Comey’s original Clinton memo released, cites possible violations

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...ble-violations

Lots of incredible tales from behind the scenes at the White House from this book. Has anyone come out and said that they were misquoted or never said that? Perhaps he had some kind of personal device able to record speech about his person when he was in the building.

In unrelated news, the White House has banned everyone from having personal devices able to record speech about their person when they're in the building.

Take a bow Luke Skywalker. Beautifully encapsulated 😃
    https://mobile.twitter.com/HamillHim...48008902770688

The US President has just put out a statement saying he is "like, really smart".

The US President has just put out a statement saying he is "like, really smart".
    You have to give credit to WB. Several times he has said that Trump is a genius and now Donald has tweeted to confirm it!

The distraction of all distractions, look over there don't look here!

This is what losing your mind really looks like

http://www.climatedepot.com/2018/01/...limate-crisis/

Blog Entries

This is what losing your mind really looks like

http://www.climatedepot.com/2018/01/...limate-crisis/

Roger Stone revealed the establishments Twenty-fifth Amendment plot months ago.

Roger Stone revealed the establishments Twenty-fifth Amendment plot months ago.

Info Wars guy who states that John Kennedy and Nixon were removed in coup d'etats and Trump is a giant surrounded by pygmies. Seems like a guy we should be paying more attention to!

Info Wars guy who states that John Kennedy and Nixon were removed in coup d'etats and Trump is a giant surrounded by pygmies. Seems like a guy we should be paying more attention to!
    Don't shoot the messenger, it's a schoolboy error. The point is they know what's coming and they will be prepared. Read Trump's tweet again, it's not aimed at you or the general public, he is talking directly to the deep state plotters.

All the incriminating evidence has already been gathered, and the "storm" is underway. The plotters have lost big time, and if they still harbour any thoughts of taking down the president, they will have to get past this lot first ..

Don't shoot the messenger, it's a schoolboy error. The point is they know what's coming and they will be prepared. Read Trump's tweet again, it's not aimed at you or the general public, he is talking directly to the deep state plotters.

All the incriminating evidence has already been gathered, and the "storm" is underway. The plotters have lost big time, and if they still harbour any thoughts of taking down the president, they will have to get past this lot first ..

Trump probably thinks that they are there to look for "Red October".

Trump probably thinks that they are there to look for "Red October".
    Quite funny considering the magnitude of what is about to unfold. I wonder who is going to play NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers and House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes in the movie?

You said something similar after his Sadiq Khan tweets and after covfefe. It's all a secret message...

One day the penny will drop and you'll realise that Trump isn't and never has been subtle. When he wants to say something, he will and he'll be direct. You're wasting your time trying to unpick layers.

When he says "I'm a stable genius", that's really it.