+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 85 of 291 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Some actual fake news from Donald Jr, the son who works hard to earn the title "the stupidest son".

Someone photoshopped, and photoshopped very badly, a CNN graphic to say that Trump's approval rating was 50% compared to Obama at 45% at the same stage of his presidency. Daddy's rating was actually 40%.

Jr put it on instagram with a message saying how great Daddy is. Let's hope Daddy let him watch television until 9pm that evening for being a good boy. Oh, he also spelt "America" wrong.

trump-jr-fake-768x470.jpg

Why is that 50% a different colour to all the other reds on the board? Also, why is the angle of the number slightly different?

Oh, I found out why without needing help from Gluey

http://time.com/5364668/donald-trump-jr-fake-poll/

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Why is that 50% a different colour to all the other reds on the board? Also, why is the angle of the number slightly different?

Oh, I found out why without needing help from Gluey

http://time.com/5364668/donald-trump-jr-fake-poll/
    He's learnt from the best

Heisenberg

Don Jr: "I guess there is a magic wand to make things happen..."

photoshop-magic-wand-tool.gif

Looks like he was technically correct on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Don Jr: "I guess there is a magic wand to make things happen..."

Looks like he was technically correct on this one
    Unfortunately Don Jr. is a nobody, he's just a citizen like everybody else. What will become relevant however, is what were Bruce Ohr, his missus, Glenn Simpson and Christopher Steele really up to? Trump isn't the first politician to get this treatment, and America isn't the only country where it happens. Always look at the bigger picture, this isn't about Trump, it's about how the world has been run for a very long time. JFK knew the score way back when. The way I see it, the media has been very successful in making people like you follow their agenda. You have know idea what is about to be revealed, you can only regurgitate propaganda. I don't have a horse in this race, I just sit on the fence and observe both sides. There will be winners and losers, excect maybe they won't be the ones who you think. Enjoy the ride!

Heisenberg

Yeah, it's really funny how those who think they are well informed have spent their entire lives being led up the garden path

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yeah, it's really funny how those who think they are well informed have spent their entire lives being led up the garden path
    I agree, but I'm sure it's for very different reasons

Heisenberg

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/polit...investigation/

This is brilliant.

RG "Trump didn't speak to Comey about Flynn..."

JT "You said previously that Trump said he told Comey to go easy on Flynn"

RG "I never said that Trump told Comey "to give Flynn a break""

RG "If he did say "give Flynn a break" it's no big deal"

JT "Here's footage of you saying that Trump said that"

*Footage shows him saying exactly that!*

RG "Why would I say something that isn't true"

Amazing.

Conspiracy Theory Alert! Now the president of the United States is at it!! Fox News too!!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    “Seems like the Department of Justice (and FBI) had a program to keep Donald Trump from becoming President”. @DarrellIssa @foxandfriends If this had happened to the other side, everybody involved would be in jail. This is a Media coverup of the biggest story of our time.
    2:25 pm · 12 Aug 2018

Why aren't the left leaning media labeling it a conspiracy theory? They should be controlling the narrative! Come on guys, call them out, let's change reality by going full-on ad hominem until they are silenced! Shut 'em down!!

Now Rudy is sticking his beak in!

Rudy Giuliani @RudyGiuliani
    To my friend Jeff Sessions: Appoint an Independent Counsel like Louis Freeh or Judge Mukasey to investigate the “investigation and investigators..” Also unlike the illegal Mueller appointment you will be able to cite, as law requires, alleged crimes.
    5:03 am - 13 Aug 2018

Heisenberg

Why the f**k is he doing that over Twitter? Also, is he trying to get Sessions to un-recuse himself and obstruct justice? Mueller will love that.

Never heard of either of the people RG mentioned as canditates to "investigate the investigation" () so after a quick Google:

Louis Freeh is the 'Former FBI director represented Russian firm at center of major money-laundering probe'
    http://uk.businessinsider.com/fbi-di...dering-2017-11

Key points from that case:

* The Russian-owned real-estate firm Prevezon earlier this year hired former FBI Director Louis Freeh to help settle a major money-laundering case with the US government.

* Prevezon is also represented by Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met with top Trump campaign officials in June 2016 at Trump Tower. (are you shitting me?!)

Good start....

Who is Judge Mukasey, you ask? He's the guy who wrote the piece 'End Robert Mueller's investigation' for USA Today in May 2018 https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinio...ates/35157745/ (Are you doubly shitting me?!)

Yet, they are supposed to be "independent counsel". Might as well have Donnie do the investigation himself at this rate!

I'm sure that's all above board with you though, right Gluey lad?

F**king incredible stuff.

Why the f**k is he doing that over Twitter? Also, is he trying to get Sessions to un-recuse himself and obstruct justice? Mueller will love that.

Never heard of either of the people RG mentioned as canditates to "investigate the investigation" () so after a quick Google:

Louis Freeh is the 'Former FBI director represented Russian firm at center of major money-laundering probe'
    http://uk.businessinsider.com/fbi-di...dering-2017-11

Key points from that case:

* The Russian-owned real-estate firm Prevezon earlier this year hired former FBI Director Louis Freeh to help settle a major money-laundering case with the US government.

* Prevezon is also represented by Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met with top Trump campaign officials in June 2016 at Trump Tower. (are you shitting me?!)

Good start....

Who is Judge Mukasey, you ask? He's the guy who wrote the piece 'End Robert Mueller's investigation' for USA Today in May 2018 https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinio...ates/35157745/ (Are you doubly shitting me?!)

Yet, they are supposed to be "independent counsel". Might as well have Donnie do the investigation himself at this rate!

I'm sure that's all above board with you though, right Gluey lad?

F**king incredible stuff.
    As someone who likes to dabble in the dark arts yourself, I can see you are mightily impressed by their sheer gall

FBI's Peter Strzok, fired over anti-Trump texts. He is the 3rd prominent FBI official ousted in Clinton, Russia probes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...689_story.html

So just to recap, according to the wise ones on here, Trump is guilty of Russian Collusion. Yet all of the people who started the collusion investigation seem to be finding themselves in a spot of bother, and keep on getting fired. Talk about heads in the sand

Agent Peter Strzok was just fired from the FBI - finally. The list of bad players in the FBI & DOJ gets longer & longer. Based on the fact that Strzok was in charge of the Witch Hunt, will it be dropped? It is a total Hoax. No Collusion, No Obstruction - I just fight back!
    9:04 am - 13 Aug 2018

Just fired Agent Strzok, formerly of the FBI, was in charge of the Crooked Hillary Clinton sham investigation. It was a total fraud on the American public and should be properly redone!
    9:09 am - 13 Aug 2018

Agent Strzok was also in charge of the General Flynn FBI interview, and we are still waiting to hear whether or not anybody tampered with the interview records.

Why would he need to have someone check the tapes and then confirm it's not there? If I'd had every conversation I'd ever made recorded, I wouldn't need someone to go through them to tell me I had never used the N-word about someone. But Trump does. Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Why would he need to have someone check the tapes and then confirm it's not there? If I'd had every conversation I'd ever made recorded, I wouldn't need someone to go through them to tell me I had never used the N-word about someone. But Trump does. Interesting...
    lardy you are a genius, we can now abolish the law courts since every man's word is enough to prove his innocence, and we no longer require third-party corroboration to establish fact. Well done lardy

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Wow, there's a coincidence they all did it at the same time, something big must be about to happen!

Wow, there's a coincidence they all did it at the same time, something big must be about to happen!
    Or they might just recognise Trump for what he is.

Or they might just recognise Trump for what he is.
    It could be that too, but it looks very organised!

Epic Twitter rant by Trump last night bordering on the deranged! Maybe something really is going to happen? Flynn and Popadopoulos have been granted discovery by their respective judges. New evidence? Steele is looking worried, and Ohr and his missus still have to be "Strzoked". This is without the unredacted Carter Page FISA application, or the OIG report into FISA abuse being released. BTW who is Oleg Deripaska? We are going to be hearing a lot more about him!

A pretty scummy move by CNN and fellow anti-Trump media, subpoenaing the jury members names and home addresses in the Manafort trial. This comes across as being a direct threat to out them if they don't deliver a guilty verdict. The judge also announced that he had received death threats. Speaking as a Corbyn supporter, this is the type of fascist leftism you can stick right up your you know what!