+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 367 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Talk about defending the indefensible
    Same thing happened to Corbyn.

The travel ban keeps getting banned because of trump's own words, but yeah it's all the media really

World of his own, this one....

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    First comment following that article ..

"If Trump is a threat to free speech, why are the media full of anti-Trump comments? When did you last see a favourable comment about him? If you want to report a threat to free speech, look at the students trying to prevent the appearance of speakers with whom they disagree, something not seen since the 1930s."

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    First comment following that article ..

"If Trump is a threat to free speech, why are the media full of anti-Trump comments? When did you last see a favourable comment about him? If you want to report a threat to free speech, look at the students trying to prevent the appearance of speakers with whom they disagree, something not seen since the 1930s."
    All that proves is that you read the article before I posted it on here .

All that proves is that you read the article before I posted it on here .
    I always read the comments after I have read an article, as that is where you find the alternative views

BTW it's interesting to note which news organisations have banned comments.

Somebody doesn't want him in the Whitehouse, I wonder why?

After his disgsuting trolling of SadiqKham the **** gets everything he deserves and more.

Investigating an obstruction of justice regarding an event that never occured? The chap in charge of the investigation was appointed head of the FBI by George Bush one week before 911, while Comey's ties with the Clintons go way back to their day's in Arkansas​. Comey was appointed FBI director by Obama.

March 2017, Trump: "I will smash ISIS." http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-root-out-evil

One week ago: Trump: "Qatar has been a funder of terrorism at a very high level" and "we must stop the funding of terrorism." http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7782896.html

Today, Trump sells Qatar $12 billion of U.S. weapons days after accusing it of funding terrorism - http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-se...ing-terrorism/

Anyone else confused?

I don't know what Trump is up to, but he seems to have got those multiple shooting events under contol that were happening on a regular basis in the run up to the last election.
    He does, they are very under control. I mean there have been two in the last couple of days, one of which specifically targeted republicans, but they are very under control so well done Daddy, I mean well done President Trump.

Investigating an obstruction of justice regarding an event that never occured? The chap in charge of the investigation was appointed head of the FBI by George Bush one week before 911, while Comey's ties with the Clintons go way back to their day's in Arkansas​. Comey was appointed FBI director by Obama.
    Let's say you're right and you're able to say I told you so sometime in the future, that doesn't alter the fact (and it is a fact surely!) that an event like this (which I only got to hear about while watching HIGNFY last night)

http://www.metro.us/president-trump/...raising-leader

is indicative of a certain type of leader/Head of State - this doesn't become any less disturbing because the other lot may, or may not be, a bunch of crooks.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone defended like Wales Bales defends Donald Trump.
    There is no black and white he's a victim in all cases 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen anyone defended like Wales Bales defends Donald Trump.
    There is no black and white he's a victim in all cases ����
    Just pointing out the "theatre" that is going behind the scenes They don't take kindly to outsiders in American politics, lest they stumble upon some dirty little secrets.

Just pointing out the "theatre" that is going behind the scenes They don't take kindly to outsiders in American politics, lest they stumble upon some dirty little secrets.
    I can understand criticisms of the system. But a man who's done some pretty immoral things to fuel his own vanity does not seem the ideal
    Representative of the people.

I've had several digs at Wales-Bales for his continuing belief in the Donald. They made no difference. I think he may have been MKUltra-ed.

I can understand criticisms of the system. But a man who's done some pretty immoral things to fuel his own vanity does not seem the ideal
    Maybe just as immoral as successive American and British PM's and presidents?, I understand the vitriol against him, but anybody would think he is following in the footsteps of angels.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He does, they are very under control. I mean there have been two in the last couple of days, one of which specifically targeted republicans, but they are very under control so well done Daddy, I mean well done President Trump.
    This is was Rep Steve Scalise was working on when he got shot

So that I can get a better understanding of the issues, could you please give me a quick rundown of the good and bad points of both Trump and Obama/Clinton.

This weeks Judicial Watch update

This is was Rep Steve Scalise was working on when he got shot

How interesting, what's your point?

This weeks Judicial Watch update

Baffled as to how you can have a "conservative non-partisan" watchdog group?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Watch

Baffled as to how you can have a "conservative non-partisan" watchdog group?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Watch
    They are just another set of eyes keeping a watch over the government of the day, albeit eyes that are prepared to act on any suspected wrong doing through the courts.

Regarding conservative non-partisan they say

The bulk of Judicial Watch's cases involve transparency in government and government integrity, and the organization has taken positions on a wide range of issues. Judicial Watch is conservative and avows a belief in limited government, individual liberty, the free market, traditional values, and a strong national defense. However, Judicial Watch recognizes that corruption is nonpartisan and nonideological.