+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our new kit :yikes:

Our new kit :yikes:

Re: Our new kit :yikes:

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I thought it might be red by your thread title.

Looks alright to me. Not too worried about away colours. Any news on shorts colour?

Very blue and no stupid other stuff, which is good.

Blue shorts.

Details of the protest march to follow....

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ty-kit-launch/

Looks fine to me. Especially the 'vibrant solar green base with a contrasting melange print' on the away kit. Lovely!

The visit Malaysia looks typed on to the pic, Shirley that's unfinished, looks fekin awful.

VISIT MALAYSIA

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I thought it might be red by your thread title.

Looks alright to me. Not too worried about away colours. Any news on shorts colour?
    Blue with home kit and socks and white shorts and socks with lime green away kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    The visit Malaysia looks typed on, Shirley that's unfinished, looks fekin awful.
    I actually thought it was a joke.

As in I didn't think the club released the above photo. Because it looks like someone like myself edited it quite bad

And the club said the reveal would be on the 17th didn't they?.

It says theyre available but there are no results on the superstore online.

The new adidas Cardiff City*home shirt for the 2017/18 season has an impactful blue dominating its visual identity. Navy 3 stripe markings combined with textured engineered fabric and a v-neck collar create a powerful look

In what way is that a v neck collar?

Not sure if I like it or not.

The visit Malaysia sign is like a pubs team sponsor like JEFFS GARAGE

I'm thinking that Aron has a portrait of himself in his house somewhere that is ageing horribly.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I actually thought it was a joke.

As in I didn't think the club released the above photo. Because it looks like someone like myself edited it quite bad

And the club said the reveal would be on the 17th didn't they?.

It says theyre available but there are no results on the superstore online.

Someone will be along soon to explain that LAZARUS have hacked the club's website and photoshopped this kit picture to cause maximum upset, and so bring the day of Kim Jong-Un's siezure of world power ever closer.

Either that or they decided to go a day early?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Someone will be along soon to explain that LAZARUS have hacked the club's website and photoshopped this kit picture to cause maximum upset, and so bring the day of Kim Jong-Un's siezure of world power ever closer.

Either that or they decided to go a day early?

It comes across as if they've released it and not told the superstore.

If they released a black and yellow kit again and marketed it around the flag of saint david it'd sell truck loads.

Not hard is it.

That lime green one will be bought by a few people and then filled under "lets never talk of this again". It isn't even original it has been used by loads of teams. E.g brighton

Why is Gunnarsson wearing the goalie top?!

Absolute dirge. Surely they won't have the bollocks to charge over £30 for that shite?

It's a £3 t-shirt with a bit of printing on!!

Cardiff City Football Club is delighted to unveil our new adidas home & away strips for the upcoming 2017/18 campaign.

The new adidas Cardiff City home shirt for the 2017/18 season has an impactful blue dominating its visual identity. Navy 3 stripe markings combined with textured engineered fabric and a v-neck collar create a powerful look.

Our new away strip uses a vibrant solar green base with a contrasting melange print. The famous 3 stripe markings are executed in navy across the shirt and shorts so as to complement the design of the new home kit.

Cardiff City Executive Director & CEO Ken Choo, said: “Having worked closely for a number of months with our partners, adidas, we’re delighted to be able to launch our new home, away, goalkeeping and training kits this Saturday.

“I’m sure Bluebirds fans will love the new clean and traditional blue home shirt, whilst a fresh and vibrant away kit for the new season is something Tan Sri Vincent was particularly keen for us to have. There’s no doubting that the lime green is going to make quite a visual impact around the country for us next season!”

The official Cardiff City kit for the 2017/18 season will be available to purchase online – and at Cardiff City SuperStore – from 9am on Saturday, 17th June 2017.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ty-kit-launch/

Has red gone altogether then - or might it appear as 3rd choice?

I didn't really mind it as an away shirt. But probably also prefer to put reminders of that episode behind us.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Not fussed on the white shorts, especially tucked in like that.

just search positive news uk if you want better news

Is this a wind up?? Looks more like a goalie top on left and training top on right. Thought tomorrow was when it will be revealed.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    just search positive news uk if you want better news

Like both kits (blue and white would have been nicer) and, as usual, couldn't care less about the sponsorship bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Has red gone altogether then - or might it appear as 3rd choice?

I didn't really mind it as an away shirt. But probably also prefer to put reminders of that episode behind us.
    From the club site.

The Cardiff City away strip from 2016/17 will be registered as our third strip in case of any kit clashes during the 2017/18 season - and is still available to purchase online or in store.

'We worked closely with Adidas' - they sent us a few templates and we chose one.

I think they look alright though, but the sponsor has been photoshopped, surely? Possibly the badge too.