+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A possible Bennett/Warnock discussion.

A possible Bennett/Warnock discussion.

JB "Neil, my agent has told me that Fulham want to talk me. I'm happy here and would love to stay but my agent says I should talk to them, and my contract says I can"
    NW. "Joe, I,d love you to stay too. Its going to be a great season and I'll make you a better player"
    JB " the thing is Neil is that I would like to stay and your like a second father to me but they have offerred me more money and my agent says I'd be daft to settle for less...so I need a a better contract"
    NW "joe, son, you know I want you stay too, and I'll make you a better player but we're not going to pay you anymore and that'll disappoint you and your agent and you might not be the same again....and if I was your father I'd tell you to take the money and run, so I'll take the millions on offer and say adios and thank you....son"

Re: A possible Bennett/Warnock discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    JB "Neil, my agent has told me that Fulham want to talk me. I'm happy here and would love to stay but my agent says I should talk to them, and my contract says I can"
    NW. "Joe, I,d love you to stay too. Its going to be a great season and I'll make you a better player"
    JB " the thing is Neil is that I would like to stay and your like a second father to me but they have offerred me more money and my agent says I'd be daft to settle for less...so I need a a better contract"
    NW "joe, son, you know I want you stay too, and I'll make you a better player but we're not going to pay you anymore and that'll disappoint you and your agent and you might not be the same again....and if I was your father I'd tell you to take the money and run, so I'll take the millions on offer and say adios and thank you....son"
    That sounds almost exactly how I'd expect this to pan out...