+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brighton

Re: Brighton

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I need to research your background to find out if your information is 100% accurate and it would really help me if you could expand a bit on the research you did in that 10 seconds. Thanks mate.
    I checked the press club, ok mate? Now piss off and stop being an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I checked the press club, ok mate? Now piss off and stop being an idiot.
    Thanks, you've been a fantastic help with my research.

Two new strikers with Hemed leaving. One new striker with Hemed staying.

Are you thick or something? They clearly attempted to sign three new strikers and failed on each occasion.

Looks like Hemed, who was set to leave, is Brighton's only fit striker. The Brighton fans forum is in meltdown.

2 new strikers with Hemed leaving. I new striker with Hemed staying.

Are you thick or something? They clearly attempted to sign 3 strikers and failed on each occasion.
    Sorry I misread it. I thought you said he predicted Hemede was leaving, Hemede didn't leave but he was still 100% correct on all accounts. Because if he predicted something that didn't happen, that would make him wrong, I thought. But I must be misreading as he is 100% correct.

Sorry I misread it. I thought you said he predicted Hemede was leaving, Hemede didn't leave but he was still 100% correct on all accounts. Because if he predicted something that didn't happen, that would make him wrong, I thought. But I must be misreading as he is 100% correct.

Some transfers were dependent on other deals, as clearly stated by Naylor.

There were 4 offers for Hemed from Championship clubs, but they were all lowball. It also depended on bringing in a second new striker.

The new signing who failed his medical was a huge spanner in the works.

Looks like Hemed, who was set to leave, is Brighton's only fit striker. The Brighton fans forum is in meltdown.
    Yeh, nice research but not really sure we need any more Brighton updates like.

Some transfers were dependent on other deals, as clearly stated by Naylor.

There were 4 offers for Hemed from Championship clubs, but they were all lowball. It also depended on bringing in a second new striker.

The new signing who failed his medical was a huge spanner in the works.
    Have you got a link to his predictions? We're big fans of Andy Naylor in the lardy household too and i don't know what I'm going to say to the kids if he's not 100% accurate. They'll be crestfallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Yeh, nice research but not really sure we need any more Brighton updates like.
    Well Brighton were one of two teams who were in the market to sign Zohore, so just taking it to it's logical conclusion, and they were quite desperate at the end

Have you got a link to his predictions? We're big fans of Andy Naylor in the lardy household too and i don't know what I'm going to say to the kids if he's not 100% accurate. They'll be crestfallen.
    Aren't there any other non-football threads that you can go and disrupt? Word on the street is that Mike likes to keep the football threads all about football.

Aren't there any other non-football threads that you can go and disrupt? Word on the street is that Mike likes to keep the football threads all about football.
    This is about football. It's all about protecting the integrity of a local football journalist and those of us whose faith in him never once waivered.

This is about football. It's all about protecting the integrity of a local football journalist and those of us whose faith in him never once waivered.
    No, it's all about you trying to be clever and derailing a legitimate football post in the process.

They will be back in January

No, it's all about you trying to be clever and derailing a legitimate football post in the process.
    Not at all, as you know when you only deal with 100% facts then you need to be thorough.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    They will be back in January
    They will probably be relegated by January, they don't have any strikers. I genuinely feel sorry for the Brighton fans, getting promoted and then this happens.

International

I wonder how many non-supporters of Brighton refer to them as 'the Albion'?

I'd suspect most people don't even remember that part of their name even exists?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I wonder how many non-supporters of Brighton refer to them as 'the Albion'?

I'd suspect most people don't even remember that part of their name even exists?
    The part where is it was cut & paste from the news website. I bet you were a Liverpool or Manchester United fan when you were growing up. You seem an insecure herd mentality type of guy!

International

The part where is it was cut & paste from the news website. I bet you were a Liverpool or Manchester United fan when you were growing up. You seem an insecure herd mentality type of guy!
    What makes you think I'm a herd guy, you know nothing about me and anyone who did would tell you I am anything but?

As for which team I support, I went to my first game at Ninian Park on 11 March 1961 and have never supported any other team since.

You on the other hand seem incapable of taking even slight criticism, or any kind of banter.

What makes you think I'm a herd guy, you know nothing about me and anyone who did would tell you I am anything but?

As for which team I support, I went to my first game at Ninian Park on 11 March 1961 and have never supported any other team since.

You on the other hand seem incapable of taking even slight criticism, or any kind of banter.
    Says the guy insinuating I must be a Brighton supporter cos I cut & pasted a news article with the word Albion in it. For your information, every proper football fan would know the full name of every football club in Britain. So banter or sniping?

International

Says the guy insinuating I must be a Brighton supporter cos I cut & pasted a news article with the word Albion in it. For your information, every proper football fan would know the full name of every football club in Britain. So banter or sniping?
    Yeah, right!!!!! getting silly now

Yeah, right!!!!! getting silly now
    Silly? It seems to me that somebody claiming to be a lifelong football fan is making assumptions that other football fans don't know the proper names of football clubs, and then trying to pass it of as banter when challenged.

This is actually an interesting thread regarding Brighton's transfer activity, and an object lesson in how not to conduct business, but for some reason you have decided to focus on a trivial detail fully aware that you are trying to undermine the integrity of a fellow poster.

If you want to be a smartarse, you really do need to go back to banter school