+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 206

Thread: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

  1. #181

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels


  2. #182

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    They thought they could do better without Johnson, but obviously not. It's a tragedy.

  3. #183

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    They thought they could do better without Johnson, but obviously not. It's a tragedy.

  4. #184

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    Is Alan Dicks back there now? If so, Dicks Out!!!!!!!

  5. #185

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Is Alan Dicks back there now? If so, Dicks Out!!!!!!!
    Ah the old ones are the best ��

  6. #186

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    Worth paying tribute again to this old gem: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36962717


  7. #187

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    Always worth looking back on that quote🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰

  8. #188

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Worth paying tribute again to this old gem: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36962717


    Cumon now, they still got 5 months to do it !!!!

  9. #189

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...holden-sacking

    Bristol City are closing in on a deal to appoint Nigel Pearson their next manager.

  10. #190

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...holden-sacking

    Bristol City are closing in on a deal to appoint Nigel Pearson their next manager.
    Why does no one want Paul Cook?

  11. #191
    First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    English side of the Bridge
    Posts
    1,362

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Cumon now, they still got 5 months to do it !!!!
    Whatever happened to Charlie (aka JursettBCFC)?

    Conspicuous by his absence over the past year or so.

  12. #192

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    Whatever happened to Charlie (aka JursettBCFC)?

    Conspicuous by his absence over the past year or so.
    I guess it was because his cover was rumbled by some Sherlock Holmes on here with his twitter account.
    Massive delusions of grandeur.
    Took some right leatherings in here.

    Shame really as he would no doubt have been giving it large a few weeks ago.

  13. #193

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    Whatever happened to Charlie (aka JursettBCFC)?

    Conspicuous by his absence over the past year or so.
    hopefully not covid

  14. #194

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels


  15. #195

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels



    Can’t quite believe TOBW has started his own thread.

  16. #196

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    Weren’t they not near the top a few months ago? Like they’ve only got about 10 points since Christmas?

  17. #197

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    One win in ten games and only six points picked up over that period of time - second worst in the division. Eighteen points in total picked up since turn of the new year.

    At the start of December they were only outside automatic promotion spots on goal difference. Still in the play-offs on tenth of December.

    Bristol City manager Nigel Pearson says he has held "positive" talks with owner Steve Lansdown about his future and "certainly hopes" to stay at the club.

  18. #198

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    One win in ten games and only six points picked up over that period of time - second worst in the division. Eighteen points in total picked up since turn of the new year.

    At the start of December they were only outside automatic promotion spots on goal difference. Still in the play-offs on tenth of December.
    I just hope we don't offer contracts to any of their players for next season.
    Their defence is shambolic, so I would expect us to put in offers for Kalas and Vyner, both of whom are donkeys!

  19. #199

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Why does no one want Paul Cook?
    They do he has been managing Ipswich for a couple of months. Not doing very well with them either his record so far is two wins six draws and five defeat

  20. #200

    Re: My thrice weekly laugh at the Wurzels

    it's quite amazing to me that they can be worse than us

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •