+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What happened with minion?

Re: What happened with minion?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    He needs help.
    Well lets hope he gets it whatever it is.

The fact he could callously post on such an emotive subject shows he DOES need help surely?
    Yes more than likely.

Still annoying. I posted something really personal in the thread something I've only told a few people in fact...shared it with a load of strangers...one of which was on a wind up. Don't like that one bit tbh.

Some people need help. Others purposely act a certain way just to be horrible *****.

I think .....and I speak as a sufferer of mental health problems and not a psychiatrist, nurse etc that if he was rubbing he's probably suffering from some sort of personality disorder , it's worth googling it , borderline personality disorder , narcissistic personality disorder etc , there is treatment out there if he needs it , if he is genuinely mentally unwell with plans to hurt himself he needs to read my post and get to his nearest hospital

Did the van start ok ?

Alton towers ,better than Disneyworld ?
    cheers for asking

Mrs dad came around, he is a mechanic, brought around a BMW battery for us ( though it was too small, only had a CCA of 440 ) anyways, he attempts to start the van and it starts on the button a good few times

so we decide to see if a good drive will charge the battery, so we set of and the van starts first time on the button, stop at Michaelwood services to refuel, it really struggles, got to Alton towers, spent the day till near 8, van started a little slow, got to the hotel, next day the van started ok aswell

on the way home stopped for a bite to eat in the services and it wasnt to bad

it seems to not like starting when the van is warm ? ? ?

We are still going to change the battery though, it makes sense

Lets just say Alton towers is not bad, but definitely not disneyworld, it just lacks the theming, customer service is ran by incompetent fools, the " scaremaze " was good though

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think .....and I speak as a sufferer of mental health problems and not a psychiatrist, nurse etc that if he was rubbing he's probably suffering from some sort of personality disorder , it's worth googling it , borderline personality disorder , narcissistic personality disorder etc , there is treatment out there if he needs it , if he is genuinely mentally unwell with plans to hurt himself he needs to read my post and get to his nearest hospital
    You can only do so much Sludge. You give great advice on this subject. That’s in itself is very helpful. Others offered lifts. Some of us referred to our own family members who have struggled with mental health. It’s wicked if he decided to post a piss take.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    cheers for asking

Mrs dad came around, he is a mechanic, brought around a BMW battery for us ( though it was too small, only had a CCA of 440 ) anyways, he attempts to start the van and it starts on the button a good few times

so we decide to see if a good drive will charge the battery, so we set of and the van starts first time on the button, stop at Michaelwood services to refuel, it really struggles, got to Alton towers, spent the day till near 8, van started a little slow, got to the hotel, next day the van started ok aswell

on the way home stopped for a bite to eat in the services and it wasnt to bad

it seems to not like starting when the van is warm ? ? ?

We are still going to change the battery though, it makes sense

Lets just say Alton towers is not bad, but definitely not disneyworld, it just lacks the theming, customer service is ran by incompetent fools, the " scaremaze " was good though
    Get rid ,or you have a major bill coming . 3-4 k