+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well spotted! There is a serious situation developing in the world and we don't even know who is on which side, but you can be sure it has all been mapped out. What a mess hey.
    I'm reading a book about saudi arabia and it spends a long period of time talking about much smaller events than what is occurring at the moment.

We're watching history. Or maybe not..

Re: Turmoil in Saudi Arabia today

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I'm reading a book about saudi arabia and it spends a long period of time talking about much smaller events than what is occurring at the moment.

We're watching history. Or maybe not..
    Possibly ...

But the observant among us will have noticed that Trump has visited a hell of a lot of military bases since he became president, primarily to drum up support and goodwill. He's made a point of looking after the veterans, and he has surrounded himself with generals. I'd hazard a guess and say the military will have some role to play in all of this, either offensive or just keeping the peace during martial law while they found up all the bad 'uns. The way I see it, this is a resetting of the established order, a reshuffling of the stacked deck.