+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Chris Coleman

Re: Chris Coleman

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    If Ramsey stayed injury free I think he would've been..

Roberto actually is a wing back!
    Second or third position

https://www.transfermarkt.com/sergi-...spieler/85370#

If Ramsey stayed injury free I think he would've been..

Roberto actually is a wing back!
    I think he can play nearly every position, Arda Turan can't even get in the side (before his injury) Barca should go for vidal

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    So Roberto is 25? I thought he was younger. When exactly is he doing to become the worlds best midfielder cos he's nowhere near it at the moment, and he should be getting close to it shouldn't he (this is actually a reply to Jamie ccfc)

Oh yeah and according to that site Ramsey is worth 10 million more

https://www.transfermarkt.com/aaron-.../spieler/50057

You can compare the players as well and Ramsey is better in every area. And Ramsey has had husband fair share of injuries too. Only a year old as well..

Get the **** out of here Sergi Roberto. I'll say it again, Ramsey could play for Barcelona, and imagine how much better he would be in that team as well. He'd look better than Rakitic I can assure you..

So Roberto is 25? I thought he was younger. When exactly is he doing to become the worlds best midfielder cos he's nowhere near it at the moment, and he should be getting close to it shouldn't he (this is actually a reply to Jamie ccfc)

Oh yeah and according to that site Ramsey is worth 10 million more

https://www.transfermarkt.com/aaron-.../spieler/50057

You can compare the players as well and Ramsey is better in every area. And Ramsey has had husband fair share of injuries too. Only a year old as well..

Get the **** out of here Sergi Roberto. I'll say it again, Ramsey could play for Barcelona, and imagine how much better he would be in that team as well. He'd look better than Rakitic I can assure you..
    I take it you've quoted the wrong post there fella.i don't think he is any better eother of that helps..
    But as you've quoted me..he is primarily a cm. Not checked individual games as I don't think it's that important.. I know he does play a few different roles not sure how many times he's played where though this season..

I take it you've quoted the wrong post there fella.i don't think he is any better eother of that helps..
    But as you've quoted me..he is primarily a cm. Not checked individual games as I don't think it's that important.. I know he does play a few different roles not sure how many times he's played where though this season..
    I know, I did say I was talking to Jamie, but the link you provided was useful for my argument!

I know, I did say I was talking to Jamie, but the link you provided was useful for my argument!
    I must have skipped over that bit I didn't notice it...tend to skim over posts on here.

No worries!!

I may need to concede to roberto was sure he was only 22/23 But think he will go to man city next season

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I may need to concede to roberto was sure he was only 22/23 But think he will go to man city next season
    That's the way. Nice to see rather than people blindly sticking to their opinions like G rangetown

Perhaps that chasing of Countinho last summer was just a smoke screen and really they are going to sign the best midfielder in the world, Aaron Ramsey, next summer.

He will only have a year left on his deal next summer so unless Arsenal decide to lose him for free the year after will have to sell. Surely if a world class midfielder becomes available the likes of City, Barca, PSG, Madrid and Munich will be fighting over him?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Perhaps that chasing of Countinho last summer was just a smoke screen and really they are going to sign the best midfielder in the world, Aaron Ramsey, next summer.

He will only have a year left on his deal next summer so unless Arsenal decide to lose him for free the year after will have to sell. Surely if a world class midfielder becomes available the likes of City, Barca, PSG, Madrid and Munich will be fighting over him?
    Now you're talking.

I'm starting to score some points in this thread. It's been a hard slog..

Rambo will never play for Barca. Or Real, PSG or any other 1st tier continental club. He's prone to the odd mistake, he loses the ball too often and his judgement is questionable.

He's a very talented player. He's very competitive. Has a great work rate. But he's not a top notch player.

How can people say hes not world class when he got into the Euro 2016 team of the tournament and stars for one of the top 10 teams in Europe? Mental.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Nah, Deli Alli all day long
    Hes not a wingback you ****ing tool

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Hes not a wingback you ****ing tool
    Read the thread

How can people say hes not world class when he got into the Euro 2016 team of the tournament and stars for one of the top 10 teams in Europe? Mental.
    **** it Joe Allen got in there too so he's world class now.

**** it Joe Allen got in there too so he's world class now.
    Joe Allen does not star for a top 10 European team and play in the champions league for 6/7/8 seasons. There's lies the difference.

World Class for me means one of the best players in a big club, perform at the highest level (champions league), star in a major international finals. Rambo ticks all the boxes.

Joe Allen does not star for a top 10 European team and play in the champions league for 6/7/8 seasons. There's lies the difference.

World Class for me means one of the best players in a big club, perform at the highest level (champions league), star in a major international finals. Rambo ticks all the boxes.
    Players like that being called world class pours cold piss on players that deserve it getting called it. There are a handful..There doesn't need to be a certain quota to reach.. and the criteria needs to be more that "plays at a top 10 club" IMO.

Blue in the Face

Cheers Cookie. Great job with 10 men. Still doing his bit for Welsh footy and expect Welsh recruits for Sunderland in a few weeks...

International

For me 'world class' means playing for any club in the world and being an automtic first choice on the team sheet.