+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DOJ OIG Review

Re: DOJ OIG Review

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Funnily enough, fellow Squad member WalesBales also got confused with impeachment and removal from office in his reply to you in the Trump thread.

I'll believe it when I see it!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Funnily enough, fellow Squad member WalesBales also got confused with impeachment and removal from office in his reply to you in the Trump thread.

I missed that (for obvious reasons). So when WB and LoM were talking about impeachment this whole time - they didn't understand it's meaning?! Can't say I'm massively surprised.... bit disappointed though.

Wikipedia sums up what impeachment is quite nicely

'Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body levels charges against a government official. Impeachment does not in itself remove the official definitively from office; it is similar to an indictment in criminal law, and thus it is essentially the statement of charges against the official.'
    From the BBC: 'The Democratic-controlled US House Judiciary Committee has unveiled charges against President Donald Trump, a key move in impeaching him.

The first article revealed by committee chief Jerry Nadler accuses Mr Trump of abuse of power and the second accuses him of obstructing Congress.

The Republican president is said to have withheld aid to Ukraine for domestic political reasons.'

Impeachment is literally happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Impeachment is literally happening.
    Lots of stuff is literally happening