+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Debunked Uranium One scandal to be re-examined

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Debunked Uranium One scandal to be re-examined

FBI Interviewed Uranium One Informant in Clinton Foundation Investigation

A former FBI informant who spent more than six years undercover gathering information on the Russian energy and uranium market was recently interviewed by FBI agents from the Little Rock, Arkansas field office as part of an ongoing bureau investigation into the Clinton Foundation, according to Victoria Toensing, the attorney representing the informant.

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-intervie...investigation/

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    FBI Interviewed Uranium One Informant in Clinton Foundation Investigation

A former FBI informant who spent more than six years undercover gathering information on the Russian energy and uranium market was recently interviewed by FBI agents from the Little Rock, Arkansas field office as part of an ongoing bureau investigation into the Clinton Foundation, according to Victoria Toensing, the attorney representing the informant.

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-intervie...investigation/
    Gosh. After all that mud you chucked at Roy Moore and Trumps' sexual harrassment accusers because they used a partisan lawyer you are taking the word of a partisan conservative lawyer that there is still something in this nonsense. You will be quoting her husband next!

More pertinent is the absolute silence from the Republicans on the committees that heard the testimony of which the Democrats produced a memo of his testimony because the Republican chairs refused to have it transcribed. Normally you cannot keep Jordan, Gowdy, Meadows, DeSantis et al out of a Fox News studio yet they have stuck their dummies in their mouths and you cannot get a word out of them.

Meanwhile you seem to believe that a witness that could provide nothing under oath to representatives of three congressional committees will have something to give to the FBI investigators who are going through process after Sessions cowtowed to a couple of Trump's twitter rants. I see you have this thing bookmarked though which no doubt will give you some comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Gosh. After all that mud you chucked at Roy Moore and Trumps' sexual harrassment accusers because they used a partisan lawyer you are taking the word of a partisan conservative lawyer that there is still something in this nonsense. You will be quoting her husband next!

More pertinent is the absolute silence from the Republicans on the committees that heard the testimony of which the Democrats produced a memo of his testimony because the Republican chairs refused to have it transcribed. Normally you cannot keep Jordan, Gowdy, Meadows, DeSantis et al out of a Fox News studio yet they have stuck their dummies in their mouths and you cannot get a word out of them.

Meanwhile you seem to believe that a witness that could provide nothing under oath to representatives of three congressional committees will have something to give to the FBI investigators who are going through process after Sessions cowtowed to a couple of Trump's twitter rants. I see you have this thing bookmarked though which no doubt will give you some comfort.
    Yep, you got it right. I think you have become too used to defending the party of leakers, so it has thrown you a bit when you are met with silence. Just wait for the boom and tick-tocks, they are coming

Yep, you got it right. I think you have become too used to defending the party of leakers, so it has thrown you a bit when you are met with silence. Just wait for the boom and tick-tocks, they are coming
    You are probably right, I don't seem to be blessed with the infinite patience you seem to need to be a conspiracy theorist.

You are probably right, I don't seem to be blessed with the infinite patience you seem to need to be a conspiracy theorist.
    I agree with you, that's why I observe news events at a distance from a neutral perspective.

I agree with you, that's why I observe news events at a distance from a neutral perspective.
    A distance that is usually measured in light years!

A distance that is usually measured in light years!
    The people I follow on Twitter is a 50-50 split between left and right of centre. You couldn't get more unbiased than that

Yes, I would agree that you are usually far from neutral.