+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Debunked Uranium One scandal to be re-examined

Re: Debunked Uranium One scandal to be re-examined

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    For starters 10 senior people in the DOJ & FBI are no longer running amok trying to subvert American democracy.
    Name and Shame tiger!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    If you have any examples of Trump's great swamp draining successes this is certainly the place to share them!!
    ok if i must

http://theconversation.com/draining-...iticians-73422

What's the latest? Any progress
    Investigation: Uranium One.
    Agency: DOJ.

FBI Interviewed Uranium One Informant in Clinton Foundation Investigation

A former FBI informant who spent more than six years undercover gathering information on the Russian energy and uranium market was recently interviewed by FBI agents from the Little Rock, Arkansas field office as part of an ongoing bureau investigation into the Clinton Foundation, according to Victoria Toensing, the attorney representing the informant.

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-intervie...investigation/

FBI Interviewed Uranium One Informant in Clinton Foundation Investigation

A former FBI informant who spent more than six years undercover gathering information on the Russian energy and uranium market was recently interviewed by FBI agents from the Little Rock, Arkansas field office as part of an ongoing bureau investigation into the Clinton Foundation, according to Victoria Toensing, the attorney representing the informant.

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-intervie...investigation/
    Gosh. After all that mud you chucked at Roy Moore and Trumps' sexual harrassment accusers because they used a partisan lawyer you are taking the word of a partisan conservative lawyer that there is still something in this nonsense. You will be quoting her husband next!

More pertinent is the absolute silence from the Republicans on the committees that heard the testimony of which the Democrats produced a memo of his testimony because the Republican chairs refused to have it transcribed. Normally you cannot keep Jordan, Gowdy, Meadows, DeSantis et al out of a Fox News studio yet they have stuck their dummies in their mouths and you cannot get a word out of them.

Meanwhile you seem to believe that a witness that could provide nothing under oath to representatives of three congressional committees will have something to give to the FBI investigators who are going through process after Sessions cowtowed to a couple of Trump's twitter rants. I see you have this thing bookmarked though which no doubt will give you some comfort.

Gosh. After all that mud you chucked at Roy Moore and Trumps' sexual harrassment accusers because they used a partisan lawyer you are taking the word of a partisan conservative lawyer that there is still something in this nonsense. You will be quoting her husband next!

More pertinent is the absolute silence from the Republicans on the committees that heard the testimony of which the Democrats produced a memo of his testimony because the Republican chairs refused to have it transcribed. Normally you cannot keep Jordan, Gowdy, Meadows, DeSantis et al out of a Fox News studio yet they have stuck their dummies in their mouths and you cannot get a word out of them.

Meanwhile you seem to believe that a witness that could provide nothing under oath to representatives of three congressional committees will have something to give to the FBI investigators who are going through process after Sessions cowtowed to a couple of Trump's twitter rants. I see you have this thing bookmarked though which no doubt will give you some comfort.
    Yep, you got it right. I think you have become too used to defending the party of leakers, so it has thrown you a bit when you are met with silence. Just wait for the boom and tick-tocks, they are coming

Yep, you got it right. I think you have become too used to defending the party of leakers, so it has thrown you a bit when you are met with silence. Just wait for the boom and tick-tocks, they are coming
    You are probably right, I don't seem to be blessed with the infinite patience you seem to need to be a conspiracy theorist.

You are probably right, I don't seem to be blessed with the infinite patience you seem to need to be a conspiracy theorist.
    I agree with you, that's why I observe news events at a distance from a neutral perspective.

I agree with you, that's why I observe news events at a distance from a neutral perspective.
    A distance that is usually measured in light years!

Yes, I would agree that you are usually far from neutral.

A distance that is usually measured in light years!
    The people I follow on Twitter is a 50-50 split between left and right of centre. You couldn't get more unbiased than that

*Bookmarked
    Bullshitters Nil Uranium One

Bullshitters Nil Uranium One
    It was covered up mate, inside job.

You're a propagandist, you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the arse

You're a propagandist, you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the arse
    All you need to do is spell out what the truth is on this and everyone who reads it can be the judge

All you need to do is spell out what the truth is on this and everyone who reads it can be the judge
    Focus on the Russia collusion hoax, we already have an outcome on that and it was a setup. Now why don't you grow up, there's a good lad

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...rturned-395361

Tom gets his bollocks served on a plate. Now....any further forward on this truth thing you are saying is munching around people's buttocks?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...rturned-395361

Tom gets his bollocks served on a plate. Now....any further forward on this truth thing you are saying is munching around people's buttocks?
    Wow, Politico and the D.C. Circuit Court in one post.

Wow, Politico and the D.C. Circuit Court in one post.
    My position has always been about the rule of law, and the Trump stuff only exists inside your head

My position has always been about the rule of law, and the Trump stuff only exists inside your head
    You're full of crap, just go back and read your Russian collusion BS

You're full of crap, just go back and read your Russian collusion BS
    I agree - it was one of your recent quotes

I agree - it was one of your recent quotes
    You are a charlatan, and it will be interesting to see if your disciples stick with you when the truth finally comes to light.

You are a charlatan, and it will be interesting to see if your disciples stick with you when the truth finally comes to light.
    You going to give the I know shitloads about the difference between a verified and unverified postal ballot challenge a go just to show how much of a charlatan you are not?