+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Funding Help or a begging plea if you prefer!!!

Funding Help or a begging plea if you prefer!!!

Hello all, although under a new name, my old user name was pompeyblue, hopefully Sludge Factory will vouch for me as I went to school with him many years ago. I am trying to help fund raise for a group of veterans suffering with PTSD and the effects of combat action. If any of you like the cause and would be kind enough to donate anything at all please have a look at @TrevorCoultMC or myself @scottblue66. Donations can be made here

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fun...t_MC&pageUrl=4

Thanks for your time.

Re: Funding Help or a begging plea if you prefer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-RN Bluebird View Post
    Hello all, although under a new name, my old user name was pompeyblue, hopefully Sludge Factory will vouch for me as I went to school with him many years ago. I am trying to help fund raise for a group of veterans suffering with PTSD and the effects of combat action. If any of you like the cause and would be kind enough to donate anything at all please have a look at @TrevorCoultMC or myself @scottblue66. Donations can be made here

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fun...t_MC&pageUrl=4

Thanks for your time.

Such a worthy cause

A terrible illness

I know combat stress do a lot of work in this area

Best wishes mate

Thanks mate, combat stress do a hell of a lot of great work, so many veterans are left to struggle after being released by the Forces and its mainly charities that are doing the caring.

Thanks mate, combat stress do a hell of a lot of great work, so many veterans are left to struggle after being released by the Forces and its mainly charities that are doing the caring.
    Ah, the Scunthorpe Pirate. How are you? Can't contribute this month mate, done all my charity donations for this month. I'll donate next month though.

Hopefully catch you at a game before the season's end.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Ah, the Scunthorpe Pirate. How are you? Can't contribute this month mate, done all my charity donations for this month. I'll donate next month though.

Hopefully catch you at a game before the season's end.
    Funny how some things just follow you around!!! As you well know my boy goes to games now and that was before he was even born!!!
    All donations would be gratefully received, next month will be great. Hopefully we will catch up soon

Funny how some things just follow you around!!! As you well know my boy goes to games now and that was before he was even born!!!
    All donations would be gratefully received, next month will be great. Hopefully we will catch up soon
    Look forward to it mate.

Always good to catch up with old friends

I'm sure there used to be a few veterans and serving RN on here