+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Give us a hint about what's coming .. Something to do with President Obama? Trump just called him Cheatin' Obama.
    I don't think he'll target Obama this month, just planting the seed for next month
    He'll continue with Amazon this month before moving on to Microsoft
    Maybe the Clinton Video (Tarmac) and not the vile stuff yet!!
    Rod Rosy to get a bit more attention
    IG report at which, will unleash Sessions
    Possibly Mueller, the Mueller situation i change my mind daily, some commentators still think he's a white Hat salvaging his dirty cop previous past as penance
    A bit more news of Huber and specifically his role.
    Some Indictments unsealed, with eye on the mid terms.
    I reformatted my PC yesterday and didn't back up my bookmarks, CEO's stepping down post the EO around the new year, all over the shop. Human Trafficking arrests have gone through the roof.
    I still think he'll get taken out, far too many have too much to lose.
    I have followed the Q stuff since October and cannot settle on LARP or not, some of the drops have been spot on whilst many going nowhere, yet, the Defcon alert was predicted in advance as was the NK meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I don't think he'll target Obama this month, just planting the seed for next month
    Possibly Mueller, the Mueller situation i change my mind daily, some commentators still think he's a white Hat salvaging his dirty cop previous past as penance
    I reformatted my PC yesterday and didn't back up my bookmarks, CEO's stepping down post the EO around the new year, all over the shop. Human Trafficking arrests have gone through the roof.
    I have followed the Q stuff since October and cannot settle on LARP or not, some of the drops have been spot on whilst many going nowhere, yet, the Defcon alert was predicted in advance as was the NK meeting.
    Any cheats for this....asking for a friend!

If that was a movie script people would be saying it's far fetched

If that was a movie script people would be saying it's far fetched
    I look at it like this WB, it's bollox 99.9% but, if there has been 8 years of unimaginable corruption and the other stuff! then, for the sake of humanity it must be brought into the public domain, did the outing of Harvey happen by pure chance or was it just the starter for 10?, anyway back to hibernation

I look at it like this WB, it's bollox 99.9% but, if there has been 8 years of unimaginable corruption and the other stuff! then, for the sake of humanity it must be brought into the public domain, did the outing of Harvey happen by pure chance or was it just the starter for 10?, anyway back to hibernation
    It all seems to be carefully planned with a slow reveal to prevent mass hysteria. Anybody who bothered to read the Podesta/DNC emails would know that something was up.

PS I think the corruption goes back to Bill Clinton and the Bushes.

Have you ever thought about what the 99.9% of bollox is doing to impressionable minds? WB should be wallowing in the push for promotion not being an unwitting pawn in a grand social experiment!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Have you ever thought about what the 99.9% of bollox is doing to impressionable minds? WB should be wallowing in the push for promotion not being an unwitting pawn in a grand social experiment!
    Nelsonca61 is right, it is for the sake of humanity. Are you against humanity?

Nelsonca61 is right, it is for the sake of humanity. Are you against humanity?
    You seem to have missed the "if" bit of his homily.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You seem to have missed the "if" bit of his homily.
    So that's your excuse for supporting the potentially bad guys?