+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

^^^^ The certain US person mentioned in the OIG press briefing above is Carter Page. This is where it starts to get interesting, as things are moving up to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    ^^^^ The certain US person mentioned in the OIG press briefing above is Carter Page. This is where it starts to get interesting, as things are moving up to the next level.
    Don't you mean UCE-1?

And there was I thinking that Trump had a twitter hissy fit that Sessions was giving this to the OIG instead of appointing a Special Counsel. If this is the next level then the grass is quite thick and tall on the stairs!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Don't you mean UCE-1?

And there was I thinking that Trump had a twitter hissy fit that Sessions was giving this to the OIG instead of appointing a Special Counsel. If this is the next level then the grass is quite thick and tall on the stairs!
    The DOJ OIG guy may be working with a federal prosecuter from outside of DC, so if that is true he will have already empanelled his own Grand Jury. You will probably have noted that the initial brief of the OIG was to investigate the Clinton email server scandal, and anything arising from it, so how did we get to the Carter Page FISA warrants from that?

Anyway, we all know how it is going to end, since I predicted the outcome a year ago. Still it's an intriguing story full of twists and turns, and I don't think we are anywhere near done yet. Bigger than Watergate? You bet!

The DOJ OIG guy may be working with a federal prosecuter from outside of DC, so if that is true he will have already empanelled his own Grand Jury. You will probably have noted that the initial brief of the OIG was to investigate the Clinton email server scandal, and anything arising from it, so how did we get to the Carter Page FISA warrants from that?

Anyway, we all know how it is going to end, since I predicted the outcome a year ago. Still it's an intriguing story full of twists and turns, and I don't think we are anywhere near done yet. Bigger than Watergate? You bet!
    There is no mystery how you got to Carter Page. Nunes produces his skunkworks, Fox and "friends" cry foul. Donny tweets, Sessions jumps. Only this time he decided not to jump as high as Donny and the gang demanded. Hence the squeals. The OIG is the least that Sessions could have done given the pressure on him so I would not take 2+2 and make 101 which is your usual modus operandi!

There is no mystery how you got to Carter Page. Nunes produces his skunkworks, Fox and "friends" cry foul. Donny tweets, Sessions jumps. Only this time he decided not to jump as high as Donny and the gang demanded. Hence the squeals. The OIG is the least that Sessions could have done given the pressure on him so I would not take 2+2 and make 101 which is your usual modus operandi!
    I'm doing ok, I'm just missing the Awans for a full-house, but I'm sure they will come good eventually! Everything else is a wrap, so just sit back and enjoy as you watch it all unfold. Of course you are going to kick yourself in the process, though hopefully you will learn something

Blog Entries

I'm doing ok, I'm just missing the Awans for a full-house, but I'm sure they will come good eventually! Everything else is a wrap, so just sit back and enjoy as you watch it all unfold. Of course you are going to kick yourself in the process, though hopefully you will learn something

The DOJ OIG guy may be working with a federal prosecuter from outside of DC
    The Federal prosecutor has been named by AG Sessions as John Huber from Utah.

Presumably the redacted bits are all the allegations that Mueller is still pursuing!!

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/03/p...emo/index.html

Presumably the redacted bits are all the allegations that Mueller is still pursuing!!

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/03/p...emo/index.html
    So it's Rosenstein/Mueller v Sessions/Horowitz?

So it's Rosenstein/Mueller v Sessions/Horowitz?
    I see the Dutch lawyer guy got 30 days. That's almost like getting time off for good behaviour

I see the Dutch lawyer guy got 30 days. That's almost like getting time off for good behaviour
    We'll Mueller did request that the court to make an example of him, otherwise he may have been sentenced to two weeks in Disneyland

We'll Mueller did request that the court to make an example of him, otherwise he may have been sentenced to two weeks in Disneyland
    Walls are closing in on Manafort. It is a question whether he is more afraid of Special Agents or Nerve Agents I guess?

Have you read last night's Q drops ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Have you read last night's Q drops ?
    Give us a hint about what's coming .. Something to do with President Obama? Trump just called him Cheatin' Obama.

Give us a hint about what's coming .. Something to do with President Obama? Trump just called him Cheatin' Obama.
    Don't you have the Conspiracist VIP Loyalty Card?

Don't you have the Conspiracist VIP Loyalty Card?
    Nope, I only deal in facts

I don't think he'll target Obama this month, just planting the seed for next month
    He'll continue with Amazon this month before moving on to Microsoft
    Maybe the Clinton Video (Tarmac) and not the vile stuff yet!!
    Rod Rosy to get a bit more attention
    IG report at which, will unleash Sessions
    Possibly Mueller, the Mueller situation i change my mind daily, some commentators still think he's a white Hat salvaging his dirty cop previous past as penance
    A bit more news of Huber and specifically his role.
    Some Indictments unsealed, with eye on the mid terms.
    I reformatted my PC yesterday and didn't back up my bookmarks, CEO's stepping down post the EO around the new year, all over the shop. Human Trafficking arrests have gone through the roof.
    I still think he'll get taken out, far too many have too much to lose.
    I have followed the Q stuff since October and cannot settle on LARP or not, some of the drops have been spot on whilst many going nowhere, yet, the Defcon alert was predicted in advance as was the NK meeting.

I don't think he'll target Obama this month, just planting the seed for next month
    Possibly Mueller, the Mueller situation i change my mind daily, some commentators still think he's a white Hat salvaging his dirty cop previous past as penance
    I reformatted my PC yesterday and didn't back up my bookmarks, CEO's stepping down post the EO around the new year, all over the shop. Human Trafficking arrests have gone through the roof.
    I have followed the Q stuff since October and cannot settle on LARP or not, some of the drops have been spot on whilst many going nowhere, yet, the Defcon alert was predicted in advance as was the NK meeting.
    Any cheats for this....asking for a friend!

If that was a movie script people would be saying it's far fetched

If that was a movie script people would be saying it's far fetched
    I look at it like this WB, it's bollox 99.9% but, if there has been 8 years of unimaginable corruption and the other stuff! then, for the sake of humanity it must be brought into the public domain, did the outing of Harvey happen by pure chance or was it just the starter for 10?, anyway back to hibernation

I look at it like this WB, it's bollox 99.9% but, if there has been 8 years of unimaginable corruption and the other stuff! then, for the sake of humanity it must be brought into the public domain, did the outing of Harvey happen by pure chance or was it just the starter for 10?, anyway back to hibernation
    It all seems to be carefully planned with a slow reveal to prevent mass hysteria. Anybody who bothered to read the Podesta/DNC emails would know that something was up.

PS I think the corruption goes back to Bill Clinton and the Bushes.

Have you ever thought about what the 99.9% of bollox is doing to impressionable minds? WB should be wallowing in the push for promotion not being an unwitting pawn in a grand social experiment!

Have you ever thought about what the 99.9% of bollox is doing to impressionable minds? WB should be wallowing in the push for promotion not being an unwitting pawn in a grand social experiment!
    Nelsonca61 is right, it is for the sake of humanity. Are you against humanity?