+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

ANOTHER TRUMP CAMPAIGN AIDE WAS INVITED TO CAMBRIDGE EVENT WHERE ‘SPYGATE’ STARTED

Carter Page was not the only Trump campaign adviser invited to a July 2016 event at the University of Cambridge, the storied British institution where “Spygate” is believed to have originated.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/05/st...-page-spygate/

SOURCES: WASSERMAN SCHULTZ SCREAMED AT HOUSE OFFICIALS TO KILL HACKING PROBE, INTERVENED IN PAKISTANI CRIMINAL MATTER

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/04/wa...n-islamophobe/

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    SOURCES: WASSERMAN SCHULTZ SCREAMED AT HOUSE OFFICIALS TO KILL HACKING PROBE, INTERVENED IN PAKISTANI CRIMINAL MATTER

Heavy reading in places but largely unredacted.
    https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...0Documents.pdf

Russia Russia Russia - Stormy Stormy Stormy - Pdop Pdop Pdop - manyfort manyfort manyfort

I see we have another with a connection to the CF decided to suicide [Haiti!!!], strange that eh ? how many with connections
    to that brigade have decided to suicide or disappear in mysterious circumstances must be coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Heavy reading in places but largely unredacted.
    https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...0Documents.pdf

Russia Russia Russia - Stormy Stormy Stormy - Pdop Pdop Pdop - manyfort manyfort manyfort
    It will take more than a few emails to convince some, first they will need to have a mark of approval from CNN

It will take more than a few emails to convince some, first they will need to have a mark of approval from CNN

Recusal.jpg

Currently at over 6 hours of BILL PRIESTAP testimony to Oversight and Judiciary committees

Waiting for the leaks

Currently at over 6 hours of BILL PRIESTAP testimony to Oversight and Judiciary committees

Waiting for the leaks
    They only leak the good news

Waiting for the leaks
    "FBI espionage chief Bill Priestap has been cooperative. But says FBI Agent Strzok played an more central role than previously known in Clinton email/Russia investigations beyond Strzok/Page text messages.”

Let me help you

I'm treating this as fake nooooze but can you imaging CNN if it happened

Capture.jpg

This is Trump speak that he has seen the report.
    Is this another boom? Trump reveals the name of the "Pakistani Man of Mystery".

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    Our Justice Department must not let Awan & Debbie Wasserman Schultz off the hook. The Democrat I.T. scandal is a key to much of the corruption we see today. They want to make a “plea deal” to hide what is on their Server. Where is Server? Really bad!
    7:07 am - 7 Jun 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...26490058182656

The Obama Administration is now accused of trying to give Iran secret access to the financial system of the United States. This is totally illegal. Perhaps we could get the 13 Angry Democrats to divert some of their energy to this “matter” (as Comey would call it). Investigate!
    8:15 am - 7 Jun 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...43621587894272

Is this another boom? Trump reveals the name of the "Pakistani Man of Mystery".

Our Justice Department must not let Awan & Debbie Wasserman Schultz off the hook. The Democrat I.T. scandal is a key to much of the corruption we see today. They want to make a “plea deal” to hide what is on their Server. Where is Server? Really bad!
    7:07 am - 7 Jun 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...26490058182656
    I take it this is what the tweet was referring to? Come on AG Jeff Sessions, please do something, I need the Awans to complete my full-house of predictions!

Hello, what's this? Does this mean that General Flynn never lied, and FBI McCabe tampered with evidence to make it look like he did? Huge if true!

I take it this is what the tweet was referring to? Come on AG Jeff Sessions, please do something, I need the Awans to complete my full-house of predictions!

Just for the record. Itemise the full house again?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Just for the record. Itemise the full house again?
    Anything to do with Clinton and Obama!

Anything to do with Clinton and Obama!
    You have a full house of correct predictions apparently. The Awans would be the last. It must be quite a trophy cabinet so don't be shy in sharing it with us!

You have a full house of correct predictions apparently. The Awans would be the last. It must be quite a trophy cabinet so don't be shy in sharing it with us!
    It would be easier to ask lardy what didn't happen as he's saved all the bookmarks

It would be easier to ask lardy what didn't happen as he's saved all the bookmarks
    I need the Awans to complete my full-house of predictions!

What has your bragging got to do with Lardy? Just explain the rest of the full house that is missing the Awans. It's not tricky!

I need the Awans to complete my full-house of predictions!

What has your bragging got to do with Lardy? Just explain the rest of the full house that is missing the Awans. It's not tricky!
    The Awan case is one that is most likely to let me down, due to the aggressive nature of the cover-ups.

The Awan case is one that is most likely to let me down, due to the aggressive nature of the cover-ups.
    I am more interested in the predictions that you state you have almost completed though. Come on I know you sometimes hide your light under a bushel but surely you can let us know the predictions you have made in your full house that have factually come true?

Senator Rand Paul @RandPaul
    BIG question for John Brennan, who has become such a vocal spokesman. Did you receive any secret info on candidate Trump or his campaign from European or British intelligence sources? Brennan should be brought before Congress & made to testify under oath, NOW!
    7:46 am - 7 Jun 2018

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1004736349155536896

I am more interested in the predictions that you state you have almost completed though. Come on I know you sometimes hide your light under a bushel but surely you can let us know the predictions you have made in your full house that have factually come true?
    bump