+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Bennett Has Just Tweeted

Re: Joe Bennett Has Just Tweeted

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    You might find that is very wrong

He is a Xbox man
    I'm glad to see you are treating all the gaming platforms with consistency Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It is pretty clear Bennett can't time a tackle against pacy players, both tackles were timed wrong. Oh well, move on?!
    Bennett can barely play football IMO anyway!

Bunch of overpaid pussies. It's a game of football. Challenges happen. Players get inured. Big bloody deal. The Norman hunters of this world would dispair. Footballs gone soft.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I'm glad to see you are treating all the gaming platforms with consistency Matt.
    No favourites from me

Though i will be honest, i do love my Nintendo switch, its cool as hell and i can sit in the van and play FIFA on it while waiting for the girls do the stuff they do

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    No favourites from me

Though i will be honest, i do love my Nintendo switch, its cool as hell and i can sit in the van and play FIFA on it while waiting for the girls do the stuff they do
    Girl stuff

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    Radio 5 live's news just stated it's believed Sane is set to miss a number of months
    And?

A few years ago, any player getting injured and facing a lengthy lay-off would get some sympathy from opposition fans.
    Any sane person would show some sympathy for the fella.

I think that makes some sense. I don't think it was malicious, but it should have been a red. Saying that, Bennett will now be criticised at a national level and I hope it doesn't affect his future performances.

Similarly, Cardiff's overall tactics will also be coming under the spot-light. We've heard a few clubs in the Championship complaining about Cardiff's physicality - now it goes onto a national level.

One other thing, just as the top clubs started to treat the FA Cup with the respect it deserves, I wonder if injuries like the one Sane seems to have suffered will see top clubs reverting back to playing their fourth choice players when they get drawn to play lower league opposition next season? I hope not, but could anyone really blame them if they did?
    f.uck off you jack b.astard

You’d swear it was the only bad tackle ever in the history of the game. The overreaction is pathetic.

Have we really got that many dirty/hard players in our side? It’s only our 2nd red card this season FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    You’d swear it was the only bad tackle ever in the history of the game. The overreaction is pathetic.

Have we really got that many dirty/hard players in our side? It’s only our 2nd red card this season FFS.
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/champi...wettbewerb/GB2

We’re in 9th in fair play. Look who’s down in 22nd.

Girl stuff

Either you mean the Switch is for girls you might be right

or you mean my comment about " girls do the stuff they do " , i mean all the stuff my 2 girls do, netball 3 times a week, swimming 3 / 4 times a week, rugby / cricket ( depending on the time of the year )

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    f.uck off you jack b.astard
    Ok, I will.

1. Just want to apologise to Leroy Sane for my tackle today. I tried to stop the counter attack and completely mistimed my attempt. 2. I didn't mean to catch him like I did I hope it's nothing serious and he recovers quickly.
    He’ll play in their next game our Pep is a known fibber regarding the extent of his players injuries

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It's easy to miss, you don't have one. Guardiola didn't play a strong team to impress us, he played a strong team because he wants to win the cup and a 2nd string would be less likely to win. I don't mind one bit if teams don't risk their best players against us under some false pretence that we kick people off the park.

It is pretty clear Bennett can't time a tackle against pacy players, both tackles were timed wrong. Oh well, move on?!

Over 1,000 abusive replies to his tweet now. It's served it's purpose, time to delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Sane is just so ridiculously fast that it was obviously a mistimed tackle, can't believe the abuse he's getting for it
    Exactly.

yes obviously mistimed..like half his season to be fair..atleast he was in the same frame as the striker this time to be fair

comedy gold watching all of you lap it up lol..hes a terrible full back and his eyes were on the guys trailing leg not the ball

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Did the Cardiff City Press Officer sign it as well?

Not bad for you

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Exactly.
    We'll see plenty worse tackles than that up and down the Football league this weekend and nobody will bat an eyelid

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    yes obviously mistimed..like half his season to be fair..atleast he was in the same frame as the striker this time to be fair

comedy gold watching all of you lap it up lol..hes a terrible full back and his eyes were on the guys trailing leg not the ball
    BloOaRmEY

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post

He's the best full back we have had for years. Your comment that his eyes were on the players trailing leg (which I agree with) confirm that he was trying to bring him down with a professional foul to stop his run, not trying to break his other leg.