+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: swans v sheff wed on tv now

swans v sheff wed on tv now

Just saying,both sides trying to play passing football. And just so rubbish. Sideways,sideways,sideways. Much preferred our battle on Sunday ��

Re: swans v sheff wed on tv now

Why they playing behind closed doors?

Swansea had 12 men up until just now.
    Jack Hunt has just gone off injured.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbenchpwllheli View Post
    Just saying,both sides trying to play passing football. And just so rubbish. Sideways,sideways,sideways. Much preferred our battle on Sunday ��
    Swansea will be glad of this cup run. Playing Wolves and Sheffield Wednesday twice is good preparation for life in the Championship.

Mark Lawrenson is a condescending ass

I know its not very good but he sounds like he thinks he's too good to be there

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Mark Lawrenson is a condescending ass

I know its not very good but he sounds like he thinks he's too good to be there
    Isn't he just.
    There have to be better ex-pro pundits out there, all I can think of is that he's cheap.

All the pundits look really cold,don't really want to be there. Lawro definitely fed up. Off to bed now,can't be arsed with 2nd half. Much preferred our wrestling match Sunday �� xx

Quote Originally Posted by ksbenchpwllheli View Post
    All the pundits look really cold,don't really want to be there. Lawro definitely fed up. Off to bed now,can't be arsed with 2nd half. Much preferred our wrestling match Sunday �� xx
    I watched a stream of the first match between them. That was a snorefest as well.