+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal v Man City. Gunners getting a new one ripped

Arsenal v Man City. Gunners getting a new one ripped

33 mins

AFC 0 - 3 Man City.

Lazarus Sane running rings around Arsenal with his baddie leg

Re: Arsenal v Man City. Gunners getting a new one ripped

Does this mean were better than Arsenal as we seemed to give them a better fight of it than this limp lot.

It's horrible to see this happening to Wenger. I wish they'd just put him out of his misery.
    Arsenal haven't even been that bad tonight but Citeh have been out of this world. Silva's touch for the second goal was incredible and Sane is on flames.

Gary Neville is an arsehole. He was new and fresh when he first come on the scene, blunt but insightful. He’s talking nonsense tonight. It’s minus 5 and he’s using empty seats as a stick to beat Wenger with ?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Gary Neville is an arsehole. He was new and fresh when he first come on the scene, blunt but insightful. He’s talking nonsense tonight. It’s minus 5 and he’s using empty seats as a stick to beat Wenger with ?!?!?
    Agreed used to really enjoy listening to him but now he seems to have a huge chip on his shoulder.

How the feck is ozil on 300 odd grand a week what a waste of space. Wenger got to seriously call it a day and move upstairs out of the way

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    How the feck is ozil on 300 odd grand a week what a waste of space. Wenger got to seriously call it a day and move upstairs out of the way
    Ozil is class but needs the right players around him. if he swapped shirts with Silva he’d flourish.

Arsenal’s best player by a mile, just surrounded by average/unmotivated dross.

And sorry to say yet again, to all his fan boys, but Ramsey is not World Class

He can’t move upstairs it’s not fair on the new guy.

I think he's been decent tonight though mate. Arsenals best player on the night.

Yeah he is he's off to Barca in the summer to play RWB

Good enough for a top 6 team just players seem to be worse under Wenger these days, complacent or unmotivated.

First Team

Man City look extraordinary at times.
    As poor as Arsenal have been I think that this City team could reduce most opposition to looking second rate if they play to their potential.
    Will be interesting to see how they get on against the likes of Munich, Madrid or Barcelona in the Champions league.

I said so in a previous thread, he's got no bottle or enough desire, but I was shouted at.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I think he's been decent tonight though mate. Arsenals best player on the night.
    Small crumbs mate. Do teams who have been well and truly beaten, by a country mile, have a best player on the night?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I said so in a previous thread, he's got no bottle or enough desire, but I was shouted at.
    Been saying it for years mate but always get shouted down. Barcelona be ****ed 🙄

Andy Boulton is a complete and utter cock. Just said to Wenger about the empty seats. Let’s ignore the country is in state of snow emergency eh Andy 🙄

I didn't see the game tonight, nor hear these sanctimonious nobodys people have been mentioning on here.

The weather may well have been a good excuse for the seats as I bet few connected with Arsenal were looking forward to watching Man City for the second time in less than a week after the cup final drubbing.

Whatever anybody thinks of Wenger as a manager, he always handles himself with dignity.
    Some of the abuse he gets from fans, journos and media in general and these know-it-all pundits, most of whom couldn't manage a cooked dinner, is shocking and disrespectful.

Rarely seen him get riled and lose it and rarely ducks an interview, unlike Fergie and Mourinho, to name but two.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    Man City look extraordinary at times.
    As poor as Arsenal have been I think that this City team could reduce most opposition to looking second rate if they play to their potential.
    Will be interesting to see how they get on against the likes of Munich, Madrid or Barcelona in the Champions league.
    Or see how the manage having to play in the championship every Saturday and Tuesday.

So Ozil just needs better players around him, but Arsenal's best player tonight and this season just isn't good enough?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    So Ozil just needs better players around him, but Arsenal's best player tonight and this season just isn't good enough?
    Exactly! Ozil hasn't had nowhere near the form Ramsey has had for Arsenal, yet it's the other players fault? What if Ramsey had better players round him? Like Bale? Who he outshined at the Euros and was easily one of the best players at the tournament! Why do people underrate Ramsey so much? Even worse, why do Welsh people? Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I didn't see the game tonight, nor hear these sanctimonious nobodys people have been mentioning on here.

The weather may well have been a good excuse for the seats as I bet few connected with Arsenal were looking forward to watching Man City for the second time in less than a week after the cup final drubbing.

Whatever anybody thinks of Wenger as a manager, he always handles himself with dignity.
    Some of the abuse he gets from fans, journos and media in general and these know-it-all pundits, most of whom couldn't manage a cooked dinner, is shocking and disrespectful.

Rarely seen him get riled and lose it and rarely ducks an interview, unlike Fergie and Mourinho, to name but two.
    Well said. I used to hate Arsenal, but I grew to respect them under Wenger and they became the team watch on TV. They played a great game. Fast, incisive and entertaining. Most Arsenal fans haven't got a ****ing clue. They've been competing at the very highest level consistently for 20 years. OK they haven't won the Champions League, but you can't have it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    33 mins

AFC 0 - 3 Man City.

Lazarus Sane running rings around Arsenal with his baddie leg
    I wish I got the Sane gag on here, some good posters are in on it and I feel like I'm missing out. He got kung fu kicked in the shin, off the ball, by one of our players, never moaned about us or Joe Bennett (as far as I'm aware), got back playing again in a couple of weeks and is back to the standard he was playing at before. I'm pleased for him, just shows I haven't got a sense of humour I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    I wish I got the Sane gag on here, some good posters are in on it and I feel like I'm missing out. He got kung fu kicked in the shin, off the ball, by one of our players, never moaned about us or Joe Bennett (as far as I'm aware), got back playing again in a couple of weeks and is back to the standard he was playing at before. I'm pleased for him, just shows I haven't got a sense of humour I suppose.
    Kung fu kicked??

People are playing it down, and that's a bit silly, but to go this far OTT is a joke itself