+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Have requested my account details numerous times now, with no success. When someone isn't too busy, can you email them across please.

Have requested my account details numerous times now, with no success. When someone isn't too busy, can you email them across please.

Can't cope with these adverts on chrome on mobile.

Want to use Samsung browser that has zero ads but I don't have my password.

Re: Have requested my account details numerous times now, with no success. When someone isn't too busy, can you email them across please.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

Another case of gone home early due to the snow?

Re: Have requested my account details numerous times now, with no success. When someone isn't too busy, can you email them across please.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Another case of gone home early due to the snow?
    Snow ruins everything.

In all seriousness I've done it a few times over a few weeks now.

Last post like this wasn't seen by the busy fellas running the place..hopefully they see this as I'm cracking up hitting "go to top" or whatever it says and ending up on a track day experience website.

it should be a automated thing, if thats not working, you will have to wait for Mike to spot it, he can go into the admin section and have a look

PM Mike about it, or send him a E.mail, link right down the bottom on the page, CONTACT US

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    it should be a automated thing, if thats not working, you will have to wait for Mike to spot it, he can go into the admin section and have a look

PM Mike about it, or send him a E.mail, link right down the bottom on the page, CONTACT US
    I assumed his PM inbox would be full

I'll just wait till he sees this, don't wanna hound the guy

International

You think thats bad? I've had a virgin phone number for 7 months and they won't tell me what the number is.
    They say they can't tell me on line and the data protection act prevents them for emailing it or mailing it to me.
    They should have given me the info on day 1 but forgot.
    They said the only way I can get it is use the pone to call a special number so they know it is me. I told them I don't have an instrument and will they pay for me to get one to make this call.
    The cheeky cnuts said if I don't have an instrument why do I need to know the number?
    BECAUSE I AM PAYING FOR IT YOU FECKING ROBBING BASRARDS

I will only use this board when at home with my laptop. It's piss poor on the mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You think thats bad? I've had a virgin phone number for 7 months and they won't tell me what the number is.
    They say they can't tell me on line and the data protection act prevents them for emailing it or mailing it to me.
    They said the only way I can get it is use the pone to call a special number so they know it is me. I told them I don't have an instrument and will they pay for me to get one to make this call.
    The cheeky cnuts said if I don't have an instrument why do I need to know the number?
    They are robbing bastards.

Got my mother a phone when I was working away (helps with tablets twice a day amongst other things)
    She didn't put the SIM in and never used it, they STILL want the full payment.

Told them to look on their fancy computer system and look if the SIM had even been used..they said no..right there you go then..phone down.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I will only use this board when at home with my laptop. It's piss poor on the mobile.
    Sold my laptop a while back as it was gathering dust.

Starting to wish I never.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Fine on my mobile using Adblock. Have had virtually no problems.

I messaged mike because I wanted to tell him about a major vulnerability in the site, which included passwords to the SQL database being visible in plain text - sent him a PM and didn't get a reply.....

Have you tried calling a friend and getting your details off them?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I prefer the Samsung browser, wasn't able to use it as when I joined I did it via email (that I deleted) and when I got the details I logged on via Google search bar on my phone (defaulted to chrome) I didn't realise there would be ads galore and I've been stuck with the ads since...

International

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Have you tried calling a friend and getting your details off them?
    Watch my lips:-"I told them I don't have an instrument and will they pay for me to get one to make this call." If I could call a friend I could call my own mobile!!!!

Watch my lips:-"I told them I don't have an instrument and will they pay for me to get one to make this call." If I could call a friend I could call my own mobile!!!!

What are you using to make a phone call? A fecking tuba?

I prefer the Samsung browser, wasn't able to use it as when I joined I did it via email (that I deleted) and when I got the details I logged on via Google search bar on my phone (defaulted to chrome) I didn't realise there would be ads galore and I've been stuck with the ads since...
    I only use the Free Adblocker Browser for this site. If you want computers to bow to your every whim you have to play smart. Just think of it as being the CCMB app without any ads

I only use the Free Adblocker Browser for this site. If you want computers to bow to your every whim you have to play smart. Just think of it as being the CCMB app without any ads
    I've got ad block plus for Samsung so I prefer to use the Samsung browser

I've got ad block plus for Samsung so I prefer to use the Samsung browser
    When you get to the login screen can you choose "forgot password"?

When you get to the login screen can you choose "forgot password"?
    Yes, requesting details, like I've stated I already have done, more than once.

Thanks for trolling me on a hungover Sunday

Yes, requesting details, like I've stated I already have done, more than once.

Thanks for trolling me on a hungover Sunday
    Well blue Matt is here, can't he assist? What does he do all day besides deleting threads?

Me troll? Never! Just trying to help

Well blue Matt is here, can't he assist? What does he do all day besides deleting threads?

Was all sorted via email cheers

Kinda miss playing "avoid the add" when I click on "back to top" on the mobile version.

According to some, I am either looking after my own or Killing free speech in my Gestapo uniform

On a serious note, i couldnt help, but i posted that in post 4

As a side note, not alot of posts have been deleted recently