+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Hardly the same in this context, we are talking about RUSSIA.

Has anyone from the right-wing media pointed out the fact that the Tories cut £129 million from the unit that's responsible for chemical weapons defence, and axed 319 staff? Or is it easier to just blame Jeremy Corbyn for everything?
    Your right no blame on JC or connection to Russian money my point is one for all parties and I guess if you studied every donation to each party a number of them would flag up (why fund this party )

Large fundings are made to gain inluence within a party, or gain political change ,
    It can't be down to love of the party , that can only come from individual annual fees of true members .

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Your right no blame on JC or connection to Russian money my point is one for all parties and I guess if you studied every donation to each party a number of them would flag up (why fund this party )

Large fundings are made to gain inluence within a party, or gain political change ,
    It can't be down to love of the party , that can only come from individual annual fees of true members .
    https://twitter.com/jerryhicksunite/...820600832?s=21