+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Thanks for that Wales-Bales. I think that letter will be very important in the coming days.
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/b...ions-p5hmpj8jh

I think you've misinterpreted what the consultant wrote.

What's below can be read at The Times site: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/r...ctor-vf9v0zg0m

Russia: Salisbury poison fears allayed by doctor

Fiona Hamilton, Crime & Security Editor | John Simpson | Deborah Haynes
    March 16 2018, 12:01am,

The Times

Dozens of patients who went to hospital after the Salisbury poisoning were unaffected by the nerve agent, a doctor has revealed.

As Theresa May visited the Wiltshire city and declared it “open for business”, Stephen Davies, a consultant in emergency medicine at the Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust, said that no one other than Sergei and Yulia Skripal and Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey had needed treatment.

The poisoning had prompted concern about the public’s potential exposure to the novichok nerve agent, as well as complaints about a lack of information from the authorities. Neil Basu, the police head of counterterrorism, said on Tuesday that 35 people, other than the Skripals and Mr Bailey, had been seen by doctors after the attack.

Want to read more?
    Register with a few details to continue reading this article.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

What's below can be read at The Times site: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/r...ctor-vf9v0zg0m

The Times

Dozens of patients who went to hospital after the Salisbury poisoning were unaffected by the nerve agent, a doctor has revealed.

As Theresa May visited the Wiltshire city and declared it “open for business”, Stephen Davies, a consultant in emergency medicine at the Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust, said that no one other than Sergei and Yulia Skripal and Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey had needed treatment.

The poisoning had prompted concern about the public’s potential exposure to the novichok nerve agent, as well as complaints about a lack of information from the authorities. Neil Basu, the police head of counterterrorism, said on Tuesday that 35 people, other than the Skripals and Mr Bailey, had been seen by doctors after the attack.

Want to read more?
    Want to read more? No I don't. Organ you are just adding to the confusion. Anyway a letter in today's Salisbury Guardian confirms what most people on here already suspected. I can't give you an online link because I don't think they've got the internet in Salisbury yet so I've copied it for you.

Dear Sir

Last Sunday I was coming back from a dogging session in Salisbury Cathedral car park when I noticed a man and a woman being butt raped by a man, who I recognised as Mr Vladimir Putin, President of the Russia Federation. He was bared chested and wearing Cossack boots. After pulling up his trousers Mr Putin took a back of radioactive poison out of his pocket and tipped it all over his victims. He ran off laughing.

I believe I was the only witness to this very disturbing incident.

Yours truly

Boris Johnson

The Times

Want to read more?
    The consultant was responding to a previous news report published by The Times - "Salisbury poison exposure leaves almost 40 needing treatment"

Nearly 40 people have experienced symptoms related to the Salisbury nerve agent poisoning, it was revealed yesterday, as locals expressed anger about a lack of information from the authorities.

Sergei Skripal, a former Russian double agent who sought refuge in Britain after a spy swap in 2010, and his daughter Yulia are among 38 people who required hospital treatment for poisoning symptoms, Neil Basu, the national head of counterterrorism, revealed. Only the Skripals, who are in a very serious condition, and Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey, who is making good progress, are still in hospital. One person who is not showing symptoms is being seen as an outpatient.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/p...ment-k52kd6gfm

I think it is very clear what Dr Davies said in his letter to the editor, where is the misinterpretation?

John McDonnell yesterday joined the phoney narrative that's conditioning us for war, when will Corbyn fold?

More to the point, Dai, why do you persist in wanting evidence of Russian involvement? My advice to you is to spend less time thinking for yourself. Invest in a mobile phone and hold it an inch from the end of your nose whenever you have an opportunity. Soon nothing else will feel of much importance.

John McDonnell yesterday joined the phoney narrative that's conditioning us for war, when will Corbyn fold?

More to the point, Dai, why do you persist in wanting evidence of Russian involvement? My advice to you is to spend less time thinking for yourself. Invest in a mobile phone and hold it an inch from the end of your nose whenever you have an opportunity. Soon nothing else will feel of much importance.
    It is pathetic to see that nearly everyone in the UK has been mentally butt-fked into accepting the insane propaganda from the papers,BBC,etc as truth. I chat to many ex-Iron Curtain types and they say we are much more brain washed then they were. Most people behind the Iron Curtain knew they were being lied to all the time. The mugs in the UK lap it up. This is a very good deconstruction of a typical BBC interview about Syria :

https://markdoran.wordpress.com/2018/02/10/syriana/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43457694
    Surely not our fault this one

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    "Kills himself"

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    "Kills himself"
    Phew.

Lot of that about at the moment"" Russian exile Nikolai Glushkov found dead at his London home""

Tories lies and more lies and the public fall for it time and time again

https://www.newscientist.com/article...n-nerve-agent/

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    You seem a bit desperate here love,

"Several countries could have made the nerve agent used in the chemical attack on Russians Sergei and Yulia Skripal in Salisbury, UK, weapons experts have told New Scientist.

British Prime Minister Theresa May says that because it was Russia that developed Novichok agents, it is “highly likely” that Russia either attacked the Skripals itself, or lost control of its Novichok to someone else who did. But other countries legally created Novichok for testing purposes after its existence was revealed in 1992, and a production method …"

And from that you have concluded 'Tory Lies'

Even though on the BBC "Spy poisoning: Putin responsible for attack, says John McDonnell"

The moon could be made of cheese if we dig deep enough, but because we havent - how do we know ? - it's a mystery alright....
    Attachment 2253
    Apart from anything else, you need a new scientist subscription to read more than the first couple of paragraphs of that article. I'm guessing neither of you do have one, so it's a bit odd to be using it as evidence of anything.

You seem a bit desperate here love,

"Several countries could have made the nerve agent used in the chemical attack on Russians Sergei and Yulia Skripal in Salisbury, UK, weapons experts have told New Scientist.

British Prime Minister Theresa May says that because it was Russia that developed Novichok agents, it is “highly likely” that Russia either attacked the Skripals itself, or lost control of its Novichok to someone else who did. But other countries legally created Novichok for testing purposes after its existence was revealed in 1992, and a production method …"

And from that you have concluded 'Tory Lies'

Even though on the BBC "Spy poisoning: Putin responsible for attack, says John McDonnell"

The moon could be made of cheese if we dig deep enough, but because we havent - how do we know ? - it's a mystery alright....
    Attachment 2253
    I’m not your love, you sexist prick. Hope this helps

What I love about you Darling , is the way you always directly answer the question.
    You're clearly a leftie lovey gob shite, 2 a penny on here by the way, any other qualities you are hiding ?, what you got for us?.

ps can you remind me what it is I dont like about you ?
    There you go again, typical man who thinks women can’t have an opinion. I am not your love and neither am I your darling. So cut out the macho shite and grow a pair.

Dr Davies said nobody was taken in to hospital suffering from nerve agent poisoning but I bet two will come out of there suffering from it. If they could do it to British soldiers then they would certainly do it to a couple of Russians.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-10376411.html

I imagine they let the policeman out today because the inspectors from the OPCW are taking blood samples. He certainly made a quick recovery from the effects of the nerve agent. Most of us take longer to get over a bit of flu.

There is a good article by a real expert on Syria here :

http://www.voltairenet.org/article200232.html

He says Trump sacked Rex Tillerson because of the planned false flag chemical weapons attack in Syria.

Dr Davies said nobody was taken in to hospital suffering from nerve agent poisoning but I bet two will come out of there suffering from it. If they could do it to British soldiers then they would certainly do it to a couple of Russians.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-10376411.html

I imagine they let the policeman out today because the inspectors from the OPCW are taking blood samples. He certainly made a quick recovery from the effects of the nerve agent. Most of us take longer to get over a bit of flu.

There is a good article by a real expert on Syria here :

http://www.voltairenet.org/article200232.html

He says Trump sacked Rex Tillerson because of the planned false flag chemical weapons attack in Syria.
    Do you know how long you would expect someone to get over the level of exposure that he had?

Do you know how long you would expect someone to get over the level of exposure that he had?
    From what we have been told by the mass media the usual outcome of any exposure is death. The policeman who recovered from this near death experience is now being described in the papers as a "hero". It makes you wonder what he did to deserve that appellation.

Still nothing to be found in our wonderful free media about Russia going public about that aborted false flag chemical attack in Syria. The Guardian, Times and other so-called quality publications remain silent. So too at the dear old Beeb who also don't believe it's the slightest bit newsworthy. It's - gasp - almost as if they don't want us to know. Loads can be learnt about a pissed-up Geordie who together with Dec, his sidekick, front puerile TV shows, and there's miles of other mindless and meaningless crap to sate the appetite of the terminally dumbed-down, though.

There is another interesting article by Craig Murray. It looks like the Skripals really are ill now but there is still no evidence that the Russians poisoned them.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/

There is another interesting article by Craig Murray. It looks like the Skripals really are ill now but there is still no evidence that the Russians poisoned them.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/
    Interesting link in the 2nd last paragraph, so what role are Ch4 News playing in all of this, and where are they taking it? What was the reason this story needed to come out now? Has somebody else got a bigger scoop? Quite an interesting development on top of the Fusion GPS shenanigans. I wonder if there are any links?

Going back to the threads title ""Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.""
    It seems a lot of support has been garnered accross Europe after
    being briefed , independent experts have continually expressed the view that this was a Russian delivered poisoning, if the expulsions gather pace across Europe it may surprise Russia of the collective response .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Going back to the threads title ""Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.""
    It seems a lot of support has been garnered accross Europe after
    being briefed , independent experts have continually expressed the view that this was a Russian delivered poisoning, if the expulsions gather pace across Europe it may surprise Russia of the collective response .
    You seem particularly susceptible to propaganda. Most of the rubbish you have been fed by the mass media has been converted into beliefs without being processed by your critical faculties. Have you ever suffered any brain damage?

If you want to know the latest about the Salisbury false flag op. read Craig Murray's blog. There is a very good comment by a "Tom Smythe" who seems to have some expertise in the chemistry of nerve agents.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...ge-4/#comments

You seem particularly susceptible to propaganda. Most of the rubbish you have been fed by the mass media has been converted into beliefs without being processed by your critical faculties. Have you ever suffered any brain damage?

If you want to know the latest about the Salisbury false flag op. read Craig Murray's blog. There is a very good comment by a "Tom Smythe" who seems to have some expertise in the chemistry of nerve agents.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...ge-4/#comments
    Hilarious.
    "You are susceptible to propaganda, oh and by the way, here's a blog that explains why it is all a conspiracy"

Hilarious.
    "You are susceptible to propaganda, oh and by the way, here's a blog that explains why it is all a conspiracy"
    What we are being told by our newspapers and TV about Salisbury does not make sense. I've just been watching a Russian Foreign Ministry meeting with foreign ambassadors and what they are saying makes more sense than anything we are being told by our own government. The video is too long to watch but the text of the meeting can be read under the video.

https://thesaker.is/russian-mfa-summ...se-must-watch/

One of the points the Russians make is that the British have a history of using nerve gas on people in the UK and then covering it up. Anyone who reads how they killed Ronald Maddison with sarin and then trusts our politicians is a fool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Maddison

Hilarious.
    It looks like the ex-British Ambassador's sources were correct