+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now that we are in the Premier League will:

Re: Now that we are in the Premier League will:

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    No one will see the red seats. I would like to see more Welsh flags adorned around the inside replacing the Malaysia shite.
    I imagine they pay for those to be there, considering you know, they are our main sponsor...

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    No one will see the red seats. I would like to see more Welsh flags adorned around the inside replacing the Malaysia shite.
    No need to insult the country our owner comes from really is there. Loads of people holiday in the far east nowadays as well. I would rather see that on there than some of the stuff on other grounds or nothing at all because at least we are getting some finance out of it.

New PA system is required. Quicker entry to the stadium and, more importantly, quick exit. If there was an incident to escape from we would all be buggered, such is the appalling situation at the end of the game. The Nou Camp empties much quicker by far.

I tell you what's a realistic thing to aim for, is pressure washing the cladding. Very grubby

Will we sell out to a bunch of Americans
    Will we end up with 3 managers a season
    Will we have a load of multi-million flops out on loan
    Will we drop through the leagues like a stone
    Will we...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Paint the red trim on it blue
    I'd love to see the whole of the exterior clad in brick.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    No need to insult the country our owner comes from really is there. Loads of people holiday in the far east nowadays as well. I would rather see that on there than some of the stuff on other grounds or nothing at all because at least we are getting some finance out of it.
    The option wasn't nothing at all. It was Welsh flags. Which would you prefer?

And we don't get any extra money for the Malaysian stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozoni Wam View Post
    Will we sell out to a bunch of Americans
    Will we end up with 3 managers a season
    Will we have a load of multi-million flops out on loan
    Will we drop through the leagues like a stone
    Will we...
    I'd take that for a seven year stint in the prem and a league cup win.

I would hope for a better PA system and a PA announcer that can read the half-time messages with some degree of accuracy.
    Come back, Ali, all is forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I tell you what's a realistic thing to aim for, is pressure washing the cladding. Very grubby
    First job IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    I would hope for a better PA system and a PA announcer that can read the half-time messages with some degree of accuracy.
    Come back, Ali, all is forgiven.
    Pronouncing some people's names does seem a bit of a challenge at times.

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    Change the red seats to blue for def
    Something needs to be done with the bland grey exterior on the new stand
    There's a mate of mine from Co.Laois working in Cardiff. He's going to be working on a large printed mural on the stand.
    Designed by kids from the local schools.

Sponsorship courtesy of Nando's and a fried chicken replacing the bluebird on the badge.

Personally not too bothered by the Red Seats and less so when they are covered. I’d rather see that money used sprucing up other parts of the stadium as has been suggested.

Also good to see nobody thinks we need an extra tier

I don't think stadium improvements count towards FFP so yeah hopefully VT will spend a bit of money this summer giving the place bit more of a homely feel. Getting rid of the red seats/silly stick men ayatollah things would be a good start. I'd like to see see them do away with the advertisement hording at the back of the stands and replace them with something similar to what Wales did with the whole Together Stronger thing. See no reason why they couldn't fill in a few of the corners as well, get the cap up to around the 35k mark. Don't be surprised if VT adds some cooperate boxes into the back of the Ninian either as no doubt the original plans would have included them and he will be looking to maximise revenue next season.

The cladding looks a bit naff but its a cheap flat pack stadium at the end of the day so we'll just have to get on with it.