+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fulham owner at it now!

Fulham owner at it now!

Re: Fulham owner at it now!

Begs the question why we finished above them then. Let’s see how both clubs get on next year. I prefer the look of our chairman to that dubious looking bloke anyway - tucked in shirts and all...

19th century football was all about attack and goals. I don't think he means that.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

We’ll see how well they do against teams who play in exactly the same way but who have a better 11 overall in terms of skill and ability esp against the dodgy Fulham centre back
    Last edited by light up the darkness; 29-05-18 at 08:39. Reason: Typo

What a donut. What kind of businessman tells everyone they are happy to spend?

And they still couldn’t catch us 🖐🎤

Basically admitting he knows f-all about football

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Someone worth 7.2 billion?

I don't think it's a secret he's got serious cash to splash, especially when he's try to buy Wembley.

Fulham can't defend, which is going to be a serious issue in the Prem.

It will get a lot worse next season

There will be lots of people out to criticise us as there are no end of 'experts' out there

For christ sake even Jason Cundy is a pundit and he just talks utter garbage.

I'd rather play our way and have a go than sit back and watch the top 6 play football all around us whilst clapping politely while they score. If we go down its because we play outdated football. If we stay up we'll be criticised for playing out dated football. Thats modern football.

There's a kind of snobbery in football. Football has to be played on the ground, possession at all costs. A lot of this tippy tappy football played between the back 3-4.

I've often said I can't watch much football these days.
    If it wasn't for the City, Celtic and Ireland, I'd have given up watching the game years ago.

For me its all about results. Watching my team doing well. 1 FA Cup final, League Cup final, Play off final, Championship title and runners up all in 10 years. We could of only dreamt of that in the 70's 80's and 90's.

This Fulham idiot, who gives a toss what he says?

I'm not a City fan so I can be ebtertained, I want my club to do well.

Although he has a fine set of whiskers I'd take no football advice from a man with that haircut.

This anti-Cardiff , anti-Warnock stuff just doesn’t stop .....OK , we get it ! Nobody gave us a chance and we up set the holy trinity of Wolves,Fulham and Villa to go up ! We must be the most disliked team since Wimbledon were in their pomp !

If you listened to these “experts” We played hoofball all season, Our tactics are outdated , We bludgeoned,assaulted and maimed our opponents ?
    But did any of them see the way we outplayed Villa ( who got off lightly at 3-0 and we should have won at Villa Park ) , Leeds twice , won at Molineux,etc ?

Our tactics are so outdated we got 90 points and were in top 4 ALL season !

Stuff them all .....we aren’t going to bankrupt the club spending fortunes and trying to change the whole team to play pretty football and lie down for the top six ! Can’t wait !!

Even though I dont know why he felt the need to mention us, he is right. We do have to adapt because we will be coming straight back down playing hoofball in the PL.

You give the ball away as often as we do in the PL and youll spend most of the 90 minutes chasing it to win it back.

Points win prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Says the man with a 19th Century Moustache!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edwards View Post

As has been mentioned above, we are going to get it in the neck all through next season - especially if we end up doing okay while playing our nineteenth century football, as ordered by our pantomime villain manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edwards View Post
    I think we are all well prepared for the criticism coming our way from all directions next season, and can accept it from fair and knowledgeable footy people. But this bloke can **** off and spend his time counting his vast fortune, he certainly likes to spend some of it tending that well manicured minge of his, another gobshite who knows better than ordinary fans about our game eh.

[QUOTE=Pedro de la Rosa;4885661]Someone worth 7.2 billion?

Pah! Billions shmillions. He obviously just got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    There's a kind of snobbery in football. Football has to be played on the ground, possession at all costs. A lot of this tippy tappy football played between the back 3-4.

I've often said I can't watch much football these days.
    If it wasn't for the City, Celtic and Ireland, I'd have given up watching the game years ago.

For me its all about results. Watching my team doing well. 1 FA Cup final, League Cup final, Play off final, Championship title and runners up all in 10 years. We could of only dreamt of that in the 70's 80's and 90's.

This Fulham idiot, who gives a toss what he says?

I'm not a City fan so I can be ebtertained, I want my club to do well.
    No idea what I meant in the last sentence. It must be the 25c that's fried my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    No idea what I meant in the last sentence. It must be the 25c that's fried my brain.
    Don't be hard on yourself. It made just as much sense as the rest of the post!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

As has been mentioned above, we are going to get it in the neck all through next season - especially if we end up doing okay while playing our nineteenth century football, as ordered by our pantomime villain manager.

Kevin McNaughton

@KevMcnaughton

He has a 19th century tasher https://twitter.com/cardiffcitylive/...68269306122240
    11:40 AM - May 29, 2018

109 people are talking about this

This anti-Cardiff , anti-Warnock stuff just doesn’t stop , i'm loving it ,I love being the disliked,the rash, negative ,etc , we dont need team talks next year,they are being done for us , getting into them ,duck them em up I say

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    This anti-Cardiff , anti-Warnock stuff just doesn’t stop , i'm loving it ,I love being the disliked,the rash, negative ,etc , we dont need team talks next year,they are being done for us , getting into them ,duck them em up I say
    Be careful now or they will all be calling us akin to Wimbledon and their mad owner, god forbid that !!! Oh yeah ..............forgot about him

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Be careful now or they will all be calling us akin to Wimbledon and their mad owner, god forbid that !!! Oh yeah ..............forgot about him
    Yes but there was a positive aside that awful little Lebanese man .

I knew a few Wimbledon fans and I envied their journey as they crushed all before them as the crazy gang, oh what joy .

Stoke also built that formidable fortress at home ,until someone said they wanted pretty .

WBA are another team I admire and Palace , there fans are excellent, that world will do me for a few years, just upsetting the elite , hitting the headlines ,and having a laugh .