+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sensible recruitment or gambles likely to fail – what to make of Cardiff City’s summer transfer business so far?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sensible recruitment or gambles likely to fail – what to make of Cardiff City’s summer transfer business so far?

I think the key to all of the signings has been Neil’s ability to persuade Mr Tan that that they fulfill the dual criteria of being good enough for the present and also can carry us forward in the future,I don’t think any of this summers signings will be referred to as a project!.
    For me,the priority now is a central midfielder and another striker, I would love to pluck some names out of the air but these areas are probably going to cost and a lot of clubs at our expected section of the premiership are looking for the same thing.

Re: Sensible recruitment or gambles likely to fail – what to make of Cardiff City’s summer transfer business so far?

Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    I think the key to all of the signings has been Neil’s ability to persuade Mr Tan that that they fulfill the dual criteria of being good enough for the present and also can carry us forward in the future,I don’t think any of this summers signings will be referred to as a project!.
    For me,the priority now is a central midfielder and another striker, I would love to pluck some names out of the air but these areas are probably going to cost and a lot of clubs at our expected section of the premiership are looking for the same thing.
    Completely agree.