+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ot- guy murders his wife and calls the police

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ot- guy murders his wife and calls the police

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    https://twitter.com/itvanglia/status...580484096?s=19

Something utterly chilling about how matter of fact he is about it all. Horrible
    Same thing happened to my mate twenty years ago. He strangled and stabbed his wife to death and then rang her father and the police, quite calmly, and said he thinks he's killed her. When the police got there he asked if they wanted a cup of tea, bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Same thing happened to my mate twenty years ago. He strangled and stabbed his wife to death and then rang her father and the police, quite calmly, and said he thinks he's killed her. When the police got there he asked if they wanted a cup of tea, bizarre.
    Even though handing themselves in is better for everyone than going on the run, it's somehow really disturbing that someone can act so naturally after doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Even though handing themselves in is better for everyone than going on the run, it's somehow really disturbing that someone can act so naturally after doing that.
    Back in the 80's I dealt with a murder in North London where a guy had lain in wait for someone he was in dispute with. As the victim approached his business premises (situated on a main thoroughfare) the attacker approached him from behind, produced two butchers knives and decapitated the victim in front of the queue of rush hour traffic. He then just sat there and waited for the Police to arrive. Blood everywhere and the victim's head lying on the pavement. Not a pretty sight.