Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
"Meek" is not a word any side would want to see applied to one of their performances, but, somehow, it seems worse to me when it's applied to this City team under this City manager. City's display last night is described as "meek" in the first sentence of this report;-

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-city-14953180

and it's the possibility that the reporter is right which concerns me more than the result. Take away the spirit that was so important to our promotion from this squad and they become half the team they were. Other sides may be able to rescue games in which they are being outbattled by a sublime moment of skill or a piece of individual brilliance, but it's less likely to happen with us because we're not made that way.

A draw at a side five levels below us and a defeat at a team newly promoted to the Championship are only minor concerns at this stage, but we could do with a performance at Burton on the weekend.
I wonder with the heat ,balanced with training and games coming quickly its still telling , and we dont want stupid squad injuries due to unnecessary effort , Rotherham and Torguay would have been well up for these games, where I'm guessing we had a gear we could go too ,and didn't .

You see loads of crazy results pre season