+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bournemouth v City - which pub if any will be showing this live?

Re: Bournemouth v City - which pub if any will be showing this live?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I just subscribed to Ssports, they're based in China. It works out to just under 8GBP to watch all Cardiff's games for the entire season. If I had gone for the full package (34GBP) I could have watched all Premier League games. You have a choice of commentary, in Chinese or English. I'm not sure of the payment methods available, my wife used her Wechat 'phone app to pay, so I can't help you there, sorry.

A big shout out to "Shute" for the heads-up on this. Shute, a poster on this message board, is also based in China i should add.
    Do you have a link please?

It’s being shown in the local bar in Marbella, so it must be on somewhere - you will find a stream.

Not sure if it’s worth people setting up a sharing thread for streams or people wanting to share the costs of VPNs/accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Do you have a link please?
    Certainly ...

http://www.ssports.com/

The site is in Chinese, unfortunately. However, I navigate it using a translator tool and copy&paste (though my Chinese wife did make the initial payment as I mentioned earlier and set up my ID & password).

As soon as you enter that website, you'll see the Bournemouth Vs City game on the homepage. One further thing I had to do was download a Chinese version of Flash Player - a further obstacle I realise but it's well worth giving it an attempt.

I think the 34GBP package covers ALL games in the Premier and EFL, as well as International games.

Certainly ...

The site is in Chinese, unfortunately. However, I navigate it using a translator tool and copy&paste (though my Chinese wife did make the initial payment as I mentioned earlier and set up my ID & password).

As soon as you enter that website, you'll see the Bournemouth Vs City game on the homepage. One further thing I had to do was download a Chinese version of Flash Player - a further obstacle I realise but it's well worth giving it an attempt.

I think the 34GBP package covers ALL games in the Premier and EFL, as well as International games.
    Blimey! I don’t know where to start

Yeah, I tried doing it. My head is ****ing bursting trying to register on that site.

SS Sports.jpg

I get this, but it doesn't accept British numbers?

Certainly ...

Is this using a VPN ?

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    SS Sports.jpg

I get this, but it doesn't accept British numbers?
    Yeah, you'd probably have to put in a Chinese number beginning with ++86 ... and that might require a mobile number to receive a confirmation text.

Sorry guys, I think it looks like a non-starter.

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    Is this using a VPN ?
    I didn't need a VPN because I'm in China. However, you might need to use a Hong Kong VPN

Welcome to my world!

I have these kind of headaches here nearly everyday!

ssports has been working brilliantly for me. I've just been watching the Newcastle match in 1080p with the proper English comms. You might want to download the app too. But if you're not in China you won't be able to register or pay.

My only gripe with the site is that they aren't very discrete about advertising all the scores. So if you want to watch previous games without knowing the score, good luck. I've tried squinting and clicking on the game but even then it showed the score at the beginning of the video!

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    ssports has been working brilliantly for me. I've just been watching the Newcastle match in 1080p with the proper English comms. You might want to download the app too. But if you're not in China you won't be able to register or pay.

My only gripe with the site is that they aren't very discrete about advertising all the scores. So if you want to watch previous games without knowing the score, good luck. I've tried squinting and clicking on the game but even then it showed the score at the beginning of the video!
    So to summarise... there is literally no way to watch this unless you're in china... which 99.8% of this board aren't...?

True Baker, true.

Good stream on sportsklub 5. Croatian commentary.

Mobdro is working this season. Couldn’t watch any prem games that were on sky or BT last season, BT would block it. Might’ve changed cos I managed to watch Tottenham earlier on it

Download Mobdro and find one of the channels from the live on sat link.

Update for you boys from the OP. We found a bar in Cardiff showing the game, quality! Ok we are losing but it’s Premier League live at 3 pm on a Saturday and City are playing, whilst we are drinking lager tops!