+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HUDDERSFIELD ticket Update

HUDDERSFIELD ticket Update

Dropping to season ticket, club members and Flexi plus+5 holders, WITH NO PREVIOUS AWAY GAMES ATTENDANCE.

From tomorrow at 10am

Re: HUDDERSFIELD ticket UpDaTe

See they haven't put this up on their website yet Tony. So I am assuming just the Supporter's club and Travel Groups (You, Dibs etc) have been cascaded the info? Thought they may have brought it down to 4 aways for Members and Flexi tickets first. Making it easier for the 'New Fans' to get on the ladder I guess. Is it true that after the first 5 away games, the criteria for the 6th away game and beyond, will only be based on this seasons initial 5 away games and last season's loyalty irrelevant?
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    See they haven't put this up on their website yet Tony. So I am assuming just the Supporter's club and Travel Groups (You, Dibs etc) have been cascaded the info? Thought they may have brought it down to 4 aways for Members and Flexi tickets first. Making it easier for the 'New Fans' to get on the ladder I guess. Is it true that after the first 5 away games, the criteria for the 6th away game and beyond, will only be based on this seasons initial 5 away games and last season's loyalty irrelevant?
    Spedger
    I don’t think it’ll be a problem.
    There’s plenty to go around

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Spedger

I asked the question on Wednesday, because I could see that lots of fans wanted tickets, but did not qualify.

By holding on to the tickets, the club were not helping fans, who needed to arrange travel on trains/coaches/cars/aeroplanes.

I believe the 4 away game rule (for last season), should have a 2 day limit, now Bournemouth is out of the way.

If after these 2 days, they then dropped it down 1 game every day, all fans would know where they stand (sit)

At the moment, there is no fixed structure in place, even us coach operators are stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea, as regards tickets.

Fans want to book, but can't because they don't know if they will get a ticket.

Lets hope we/the club can get things moving faster, as the object of the exercise, IS TO GET AS MANY FANS AS POSSIBLE,TO AWAY GAMES, TO SUPPORT THE BOYS, is it not

Not the most of attractive fixtures, saying that gives the exiles a great chance to see an away game

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I asked the question on Wednesday, because I could see that lots of fans wanted tickets, but did not qualify.

By holding on to the tickets, the club were not helping fans, who needed to arrange travel on trains/coaches/cars/aeroplanes.

I believe the 4 away game rule (for last season), should have a 2 day limit, now Bournemouth is out of the way.

If after these 2 days, they then dropped it down 1 game every day, all fans would know where they stand (sit)

At the moment, there is no fixed structure in place, even us coach operators are stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea, as regards tickets.

Lets hope we/the club can get things moving faster, as the object of the exercise, IS TO GET AS MANY FANS AS POSSIBLE,TO AWAY GAMES, TO SUPPORT THE BOYS, is it not

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

^^Spot on^^

Talking of which, you never see kids playing that these days.
    All you needed was a ball and a wall to keep the whole street happy for hours.

Must be selling well, my lad was 18th in the queue, he eventually got his via eticketing when they went on at around 10:10

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Must be selling well, my lad was 18th in the queue, he eventually got his via eticketing when they went on at around 10:10
    1,400 gone in the first stage. 2,250ish allocation.

Imagine be close to, if not a sell out.

seeing as cardiffs average away support was averaging around a 1000 fans last season for every away game in the championship.

and making allowances that another 1000 jump on the bandwagon due to them been back in the premier league .

it is highly likely that supply will far outweigh demand, at most grounds, instead of the other way around .

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    seeing as cardiffs average away support was averaging around a 1000 fans last season for every away game in the championship.

and making allowances that another 1000 jump on the bandwagon due to them been back in the premier league .

it is highly likely that supply will far outweigh demand, at most grounds, instead of the other way around .
    You should make the effort to go and watch some live football.
    You may know what you're talking about then.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    You should make the effort to go and watch some live football.
    You may know what you're talking about then.
    the team i support sell out everywhere they go and they have been in the doldrums for fifteen years , amazing isnt it.

you will be dragging them off the streets by christmas .

any club who as just reached the premier league after 4-5 years , should be selling out home and away . even if it is for a season your fans should be making the most of it while it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by @CCFCProgrammes View Post
    Not the most of attractive fixtures, saying that gives the exiles a great chance to see an away game
    Quite right. I am now residing in Edinburgh and no longer a season ticket holder or regular away traveller, but I've bought myself a ticket this afternoon. Looking forward to a day out on my own to the football. I only managed Sunderland and Hull away last season, so I'm looking to do a few more this year. Newcastle is a given and I'd like to fly down for the West Ham away fixture too. They are the two "new grounds" for me to strike off this year now that Spurs has been moved to Wembley.

the team i support sell out everywhere they go and they have been in the doldrums for fifteen years , amazing isnt it.

you will be dragging them off the streets by christmas .

any club who as just reached the premier league after 4-5 years , should be selling out home and away . even if it is for a season your fans should be making the most of it while it lasts.
    Best we go whilst the PL tickets are capped at £30 rather than the £39 a certain club charged. Mind you...it was worth it. All those empty seats in the home stands at the start of the match and as for the "fire drill" exiters. You can but laugh. Thank you Scott Young.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Best we go whilst the PL tickets are capped at £30 rather than the £39 a certain club charged. Mind you...it was worth it. All those empty seats in the home stands at the start of the match and as for the "fire drill" exiters. You can but laugh. Thank you Scott Young.
    its nothing to do with the price

you will be paying far more than that at arsenal , chelsea , spurs. and the rest etc.

bottom line is your in the premier league now, we will have 34,000 there tomorrow against rotherham at home , you wont get that all season.

you will be paying far more than that at arsenal , chelsea , spurs. and the rest etc.

bottom line is your in the premier league now, we will have 34,000 there tomorrow against rotherham at home , you wont get that all season.
    I presume your not going either which says it all.

Why don’t you log into Man United are Bradford City’s forum as they are teams who genuine Leeds fans consider their rivals.

You logging on here is the equivalent of me logging on to Sheffield Wednesday’s forum and having a dig.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    I presume your not going either which says it all.

Why don’t you log into Man United are Bradford City’s forum as they are teams who genuine Leeds fans consider their rivals.

You logging on here is the equivalent of me logging on to Sheffield Wednesday’s forum and having a dig.
    im not having a dig

the fact you beat leeds in the fa cup in 2002 and is considered one of the greatest games in your history , but it is indeed very factual.

the point i am making about your support been absolute garbage home and away regardless of you been in the top flight of english football is also very factual .

im not having a dig

the fact you beat leeds in the fa cup in 2002 and is considered one of the greatest games in your history , but it is indeed very factual.

the point i am making about your support been absolute garbage home and away regardless of you been in the top flight of english football is also very factual .
    Can this clown be banned please needs to get a life

Showing your ignorance now

All Premier league clubs away tickets are capped at £30

Not surprising as posting on this board is the closest you’ve ever got to the Prem

Heisenberg

im not having a dig

It definitely is one of the greatest games, because Leeds were a very good team in the Premier League back then and Cardiff were in what would now be League 1. It shows how much has changed in that time

We also beat Leeds in 2005, 2006, 2007 (then Leeds dropped out of the Championship ), 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018. "Also very factual"

Face it, we've been better than you for the best part of 13 years "Also very factual"

Who gives a shit if Leeds get a bigger attendance than a club that's based in a city with less than of half the population "Also very factual"

Shouldn't you really be selling out your games every week with a population of over 800,000 people and being a global club "Also very factual"

Enjoy Leeds' attendances chris - the ones that you don't contribute to (that means 'add something' by the way) -because if that's the only thing you can gloat about, then Cardiff City must be doing something right

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Showing your ignorance now

All Premier league clubs away tickets are capped at £30

Not surprising as posting on this board is the closest you’ve ever got to the Prem
    no they are not , west ham, man city, arsenal, chelsea ,spurs the list is endless

try get in for 30 quid you will be stood outside all day long.

no they are not , west ham, man city, arsenal, chelsea ,spurs the list is endless

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35764007

You are very dull

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    You are very

dull
    22 replies say otherwise .

been called lawnmower and washing your grundies every sunday morning is dull fella .

Heisenberg

22 replies say otherwise .

been called lawnmower and washing your grundies every sunday morning is dull fella .
    He's saying that you're thick as shit, chris.

I'm always happy to help if you need any more English words translated.