+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pay on the gate

Pay on the gate

Mate is asking about tomorrow, I can see they are on general sale but no idea these days if its something they do for league matches?

Re: Pay on the gate

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Mate is asking about tomorrow, I can see they are on general sale but no idea these days if its something they do for league matches?
    Impossible to do 'literally' as the turnstiles require a ticket to be scanned.
    I suppose the ticket office could be open tomorrow to buy tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Impossible to do 'literally' as the turnstiles require a ticket to be scanned.
    I suppose the ticket office could be open tomorrow to buy tickets.
    Yea sorry I meant pay on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    You can't pay at the turnstile, you'd have to go to the ticket office. There are only a handful left, I expect the game will be a complete sell out though so he'd be better off buying a ticket now.

Ticket office will be open before the game or alternatively 'phone and collect before the game. Less of a queueing issue for the collection point.

Or come to the pub and buy up the spares of people who can't go.

Better seats, an all

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Or come to the pub and buy up the spares of people who can't go.

Better seats, an all
    By "cant go" You mean those who have had a few and are enjoying the beer too much to walk down, and it's on the telly

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    By "cant go" You mean those who have had a few and are enjoying the beer too much to walk down, and it's on the telly
    Possibly, or on holidays, or in Afgan, or in hospital, or Christmas shopping with the Mrs.

Their tickets are with us

They just released some additional seats in the middle section of the Ninian Stand, hospitality couldn’t have sold that well. Single seats pretty much everywhere else.