+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: LOADS OF FULL SEATS YESTERDAY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: LOADS OF FULL SEATS YESTERDAY

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Some of you are so precious these days.....

Nobody in the other thread is complaining. It's just an observation. There were indeed plenty of seats in the stadium yesterday. Anybody with a pair of eyes in their head could see that. It's not a negative. It's just a little surprising, that's all.

If anybody wanted to be negative they could simply talk about the game.
    Your bitterness toward the club and it’s fans is eating away at you. You are slowly turning into a laughing stock on here. You’ve neither the balls or the personality, to back down on your well documented one man stand against Tan, even though you are desperate to go back.

Re: LOADS OF FULL SEATS YESTERDAY

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Your bitterness toward the club and it’s fans is eating away at you. You are slowly turning into a laughing stock on here. You’ve neither the balls or the personality, to back down on your well documented one man stand against Tan, even though you are desperate to go back.
    As anyone who actually knows me can confirm, if I was desperate to go back I'd buy a season ticket. There are plenty available by all accounts.

As it happens, I turned down a free ticket for yesterday's game. Didn't fancy it to be honest. I'll be there for the Arsenal match, though.