+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOADS OF FULL SEATS YESTERDAY

LOADS OF FULL SEATS YESTERDAY

Holidays, Sky, misinformation from club about home tickets, never thought it would reach 30,000 against Newcastle.

Well done everyone

Re: LOADS OF FULL SEATS YESTERDAY

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Holidays, Sky, misinformation from club about home tickets, never thought it would reach 30,000 against Newcastle.

Well done everyone
    Well said Tony. Isn't it amazing how some can’t wait to have a go because there were a few empty seats. Next game it will be a moan that the grass isn’t green enough. There were 3 season ticket holders missing by me, 2 on holidays and 1 had a knee op last week. Multiply that around the ground and there you have it some empty seats, shock horror.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Well said Tony. Isn't it amazing how some can’t wait to have a go because there were a few empty seats. Next game it will be a moan that the grass isn’t green enough. There were 3 season ticket holders missing by me, 2 on holidays and 1 had a knee op last week. Multiply that around the ground and there you have it some empty seats, shock horror.
    3 by me as well. 2 boys in Afgan and my grand-daughter on holiday

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    3 by me as well. 2 boys in Afgan and my grand-daughter on holiday
    Bloody soldiers, fancy being in Afghan

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I agree. I really enjoyed yesterday. Even if we end up going down, let's try to enjoy it and not always focus on the negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    I agree. I really enjoyed yesterday. Even if we end up going down, let's try to enjoy it and not always focus on the negative.
    I totally concur sir. I enjoyed the game yesterday ,
    Stop the moans we are in the league so let’s enjoy it without having a moan about the shit that don’t matter

I don't see how some on the either thread can complain of an attendance of over 30,000! At some points last season we were down to 16-18000 for a lot of games.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I don't see how some on the either thread can complain of an attendance of over 30,000! At some points last season we were down to 16-18000 for a lot of games.
    Remarkable isn’t it. And they say women can moan. Watching the Chelsea game yesterday, there were loads of empty seats dotted around. I wonder if the Chelsea fans are crying like babies today because there were “some” empty seats.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    It's only the usual suspects i.e. fans of other clubs and the odd ex super fan who are desperate to point out any perceived negative about our club.

Best to ignore and watch from afar as their negativity slowly eats them from the inside out.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    It's only the usual suspects i.e. fans of other clubs and the odd ex super fan who are desperate to point out any perceived negative about our club.

Best to ignore and watch from afar as their negativity slowly eats them from the inside out.
    Not usual for me to take this side, but surely there is a point here that some of the ticket prices are far too high ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Not usual for me to take this side, but surely there is a point here that some of the ticket prices are far too high ?
    All 4 of us are missing the Arsenal game in front of you due to holiday, working, my boy's got a game and my brother is running up various mountains

We apologise in advance to all the seat watchers

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    All 4 of us are missing the Arsenal game in front of you due to holiday, working, my boy's got a game and my brother is running up various mountains

As per the seat watching charter, can you please write this on parchment with a wax seal and send it to the committee for their consideration.

Thank you very much.

Some of the tickets are too high.

But the empty seats were all sold.

Still a very good crowd though.

If i cant go i give my ST away.

Excellent, I can stretch out 👍

I took my seat yesterday up in the red seats in line with halfway and the view was incredible. There were a few empty seats around me but the conclusion reached for that was Sky, holidays and the early kick off which may have deterred long distant supporters such as myself from attending. I must admit that if a game is televised I tend not to attend myself due to the high cost of travel.

I agree. Quite shocked at the walk up prices.

Just not overly bothered about attendances or empty seats. We'll have an average of c. 30k this season which, as someone who remembers crowds of around 2/3000, I'm more than happy with.

Hopefully the club will re-think walk up prices and, as you've rightly stated, the fact that we haven't sold out of season tickets should put paid to silly and fanciful idea of expanding the CCS.

Excellent, I can stretch out ��
    And you don't have to put up with Bob's farting

Some of you are so precious these days.....

Nobody in the other thread is complaining. It's just an observation. There were indeed plenty of seats in the stadium yesterday. Anybody with a pair of eyes in their head could see that. It's not a negative. It's just a little surprising, that's all.

If anybody wanted to be negative they could simply talk about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Some of you are so precious these days.....

Nobody in the other thread is complaining. It's just an observation. There were indeed plenty of seats in the stadium yesterday. Anybody with a pair of eyes in their head could see that. It's not a negative. It's just a little surprising, that's all.

If anybody wanted to be negative they could simply talk about the game.
    What on earth were people thinking last October November booking holidays abroad? Did they not know we were playing Newcastle at home on August 19th 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    What on earth were people thinking last October November booking holidays abroad? Did they not know we were playing Newcastle at home on August 19th 2018?
    I booked to go to LA so missing the last game against Reading, so convinced was I that 7 points and a game in hand was going to be good enough for us to be promoted long before then.

And you don't have to put up with Bob's farting
    😂😂 thank God

I wonder if there will be same percentage of empty seats when Arsenal come to town in a couple of weeks? What do you reckon?

They'll mostly be back for the Arsenal game in a couple of weeks that's for sure. Not because it's Arsenal though, but because the kids are back at school a day or 2 later.

I wonder if there will be same percentage of empty seats when Arsenal come to town in a couple of weeks? What do you reckon?
    Just like there wont be any empty seats at the Etihad when Man. City play Man. Utd, Liverpool et al, unlike today.

But of course, you're only making a point about football fans in general, not specifically Cardiff City fans

Most people will be back by then won’t they, kids start school the next day ffs... don’t let this spoil you’re agenda......