+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Watching the game again now

Re: Watching the game again now

Another thread ruined.🤣

Even a dig on the whats the most youve won on a bet thread. 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I didn't see the whole game, so not sure what the celebrations were. Just pointing out that most people commenting on the game spoke about a huge lack of quality from both teams, and giving an example of one such comment.
    It’s the same old story though.
    City get a result and it’s because the opposition is poor, according to the experts, who seem to completely miss that our game is more about making the opposition play poorly than it is being creative ourselves.
    We heard it time and time again last season. Apparently Bournemouth were rubbish last week too, yet they beat big spending West Ham - and Newcastle looked decent vs a very good Spurs team, but rubbish v us .

Most of the pundits can only see one way of playing, and sides like us will be written off.

No big deal. I was the one paying to watch, and I really enjoyed it ( might not have if it wasn’t for the penalty save mind 😂 )

This is a trait that could work well for us if we can just be that bit more clinical in for one of goal.

Mike the precious and his colourful ads. It was worth reading for that

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    To be honest that’s a bit self-indulgent for me to read in full. I scanned a couple of paragraphs though where you seem to be positioning yourself as some sort of noble dissenting voice.

In my opinion, very few of your posts come across as anything more than silly little attention-seeking or wind-up posts. That’s genuinely how I view your contributions, not because of your standpoint, but just the tone and style of your posts.
    That's why I felt it was better in a PM. What did you want me to do - let Bob ask it the question a fifth time?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    That's why I felt it was better in a PM. What did you want me to do - let Bob ask it the question a fifth time?
    ???

🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    ???

������
    We have another "ninianclark" episode

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    We have another "ninianclark" episode
    Unbelievable.🤣🤣

How can I watch it again?

Unless you recorded it on sky, I’m not sure you can.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    For a fourth time - I'm going to keep on asking until I get an answer from you;-

"So you are the person we all assume you are then? Tell me, what do you think you would have said to someone who told you in 2008 that in ten years time, you'd be doing what you do now on here when Cardiff City are playing in the Premier League, wearing blue shirts, had an owner who has converted over £70 million worth of club debt into equity over the summer and were going ahead with a new training base?"
    Good luck answering his reply, rather you than me. He obviously sees himself as a heroic figure and seems to be completely unaware that he's just a troll on the message board of a football team he doesn't support. Pretty disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Good luck answering his reply, rather you than me. He obviously sees himself as a heroic figure and seems to be completely unaware that he's just a troll on the message board of a football team he doesn't support. Pretty disturbing.
    I find it quite sad. I agree with you and others who say that he seems to see himself as some sort of hero, but, to be honest, I read his posts these days and those of the Bristol City and Leeds supporting trolls we have on here and don't see much difference in them. As I say, it's sad because he's better than that and he would be a good addition to this board in different circumstances, but I read his reply to my question (which I still don't think he's really answered) thinking that even if Vincent Tan was to send him a hand written apology, it wouldn't change how he feels.

I find it quite sad. I agree with you and others who say that he seems to see himself as some sort of hero, but, to be honest, I read his posts these days and those of the Bristol City and Leeds supporting trolls we have on here and don't see much difference in them. As I say, it's sad because he's better than that and he would be a good addition to this board in different circumstances, but I read his reply to my question (which I still don't think he's really answered) thinking that even if Vincent Tan was to send him a hand written apology, it wouldn't change how he feels.

Interesting last sentence that.

TOBW, I haven't made a point of reading this Kris fella's posts much, they're often a bit long winded in many cases. However, in this thread, there appears to be two posters whose style of wording and argument are remarkably similar, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Interesting last sentence that.

TOBW, I haven't made a point of reading this Kris fella's posts much, they're often a bit long winded in many cases. However, in this thread, there appears to be two posters whose style of wording and argument are remarkably similar, don't you think?
    Are you talking about Kris and the Lone Gunman? If you are, then I'm 99.999999999% sure that they aren't the same person.

Are you talking about Kris and the Lone Gunman? If you are, then I'm 99.999999999% sure that they aren't the same person.
    See CCFC Phils post.😂😂

Jesus Christ this is him too! He must literally be the saddest man on the planet.

My mate reckons Zohore refused to be a sub and stormed out.
    This was obviously made up from the get go, it’s even more obvious now, no chance he’s got a mate

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    See CCFC Phils post.����
    Apologies to Rock Flock of Five - caught bang to rights I'd say.

So yea decent point in the end ........

Apologies to Rock Flock of Five - caught bang to rights I'd say.
    I replied in this thread to Kris, realising that was BIS and he responded to me whilst logged in as CCFC Phil. Whatever his motivation, he must find it very satisfying to put so much effort in.

Back on topic I was really heartened by our midfield & thought that our defence looked pretty solid against a team that finished what, 10th last season ?
    We do look pretty toothless upfront though & the one thing that always bothers me about Zohore is that he always looks pretty unconcerned when he misses an opportunity ?

Just a couple of occasions where CCFCPhil was called out as Jirga but denied it.The first one is particularly good as Kris joins in

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post4707591

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post4688997

While you're on, Jirga/Kris/BIS/Phil - why was Phil posting like this at the start?

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/search.php?sea...49&pp=&page=15

So did he try to invent himself a stupid alter ego? Then decided to just start being "normal"

with ekrem dally and the other noregens

noone fort that team wud do any good

they did betta when slad cam in
    How old is he ffs, could maybe get away with this nonsense as a 13 year old but I always thought he was about 40.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Unless you recorded it on sky, I’m not sure you can.
    balls

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Just a couple of occasions where CCFCPhil was called out as Jirga but denied it.The first one is particularly good as Kris joins in

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post4707591

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post4688997

While you're on, Jirga/Kris/BIS/Phil - why was Phil posting like this at the start?

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/search.php?sea...49&pp=&page=15
    I wonder how many multis he has on this board. Perhaps hes on late at night talking to himself.🤣🤣🤣