+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manga

Re: Manga

Manga played very well at centre back

manga was excellent tonight unlike Richards who had a mare, definately not a winger and Pelts put in better crosses. Not sure what cunningham was doing tonight eiiter, was he a centre back or left back. damour is not fit enough nor is Madine. Ward and Paterson should have started and how Pilkington isnt in the 24 instead of Harris confuses me.

I thought we played three centrebacks with (Peltier, Manga and Connolly) Richards and Cunningham as wing backs with Harris on the left, while Jazz Richards was left by himself on the right, but it was another one of those formations which was hard to be sure about - Bruno may have been our best player, but that's not saying much.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I thought we played three centrebacks with (Peltier, Manga and Connolly) Richards and Cunningham as wing backs with Harris on the left, while Jazz Richards was left by himself on the right, but it was another one of those formations which was hard to be sure about - Bruno may have been our best player, but that's not saying much.
    We played that formation against Rotherham in preseason, and it didn't work then.