+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Wales Bales you are being rinsed on this thread by Cyril. Quit whilst you are behind.
    Rinsed in what way?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Rinsed in what way?
    No self awareness... moi?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No self awareness... moi?
    If you turn left or right it still leads to the same destination.

If you turn left or right it still leads to the same destination.
    Take the shovel out of your hand ffs!

Blog Entries

You seem a tad stressed today

There is no denying the significance of those leaked documents whichever journey they took, and I am sure we will hearing about them again at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

He's suddenly realised that he is lardy's wingman, and he hasn't got a parachute

Rinsed in what way?
    In every way. Cyril’s summary on the 19th sums things up nicely. Nothing against you but this thread is not your finest.

Good evening Mrs SR. I shall be spending this Saturday evening in your fine town.

Blog Entries

He's suddenly realised that he is lardy's wingman, and he hasn't got a parachute

Good evening Mrs SR. I shall be spending this Saturday evening in your fine town.
    Good evening, will you? what you up to?

In every way. Cyril’s summary on the 19th sums things up nicely. Nothing against you but this thread is not your finest.
    You'll have to expand on the role Kip was playing, and how it actually negates the importance of those leaked documents. Cheers.

Good evening, will you? what you up to?
    Best mate is Barry born and bred. Curry and beers. Someone has to do it. Just hope my car doesn’t get nicked. I’m not used to slumming it.

You'll have to expand on the role Kip was playing, and how it actually negates the importance of those leaked documents. Cheers.
    https://www.facebook.com/kip.brailey

This is All-American Kip. Republican and family guy who has been named as the Trump following Sours Edwards boss who had 300 calls with the Buzzfeed reporter. So a Trump supporter leaked material on Manafort and Gates and was arrested for doing so. Her boss, a Republican, is hanging out to dry.

In Gluey land she is the leaker of the Cohen material (who is a he) and somehow all this is a grand conspiracy involving people who are out to get Trump. Even the people who started this nonsense (Conservative Treehouse) are embarrassed and are moving on to different bull but WB and his cheerleaders can't admit they were wrong!

Blog Entries

Best mate is Barry born and bred. Curry and beers. Someone has to do it. Just hope my car doesn’t get nicked. I’m not used to slumming it.
    It's really quiet where I live, you can park it here if you like

This is All-American Kip. Republican and family guy who has been named as the Trump following Sours Edwards boss who had 300 calls with the Buzzfeed reporter. So a Trump supporter leaked material on Manafort and Gates and was arrested for doing so. Her boss, a Republican, is hanging out to dry.

In Gluey land she is the leaker of the Cohen material (who is a he) and somehow all this is a grand conspiracy involving people who are out to get Trump. Even the people who started this nonsense (Conservative Treehouse) are embarrassed and are moving on to different bull but WB and his cheerleaders can't admit they were wrong!
    Well, I've bookmarked you here, cos you clearly haven't researched the Trump follower very well. We'll be coming back to this at a later date, and for sure you will know when you've been lardy'd!

Yep laughable that this is a Democrat conspiracy pre mid term elections. The Republicans really are a desperate party willing to fully back a liar and bully in the WhiteHouse.

Avenatti hit with 2nd criminal probe referral after client says he 'twisted' her words about Kavanaugh

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ave...bout-kavanaugh

What an absolutely terrible month for Avenatti and there are still 3 more days left!

Here you go Gluey. Enjoy a reprise of your latest/reheated speculative venture as you were so convincingly on the money last time.

Here you go Gluey. Enjoy a reprise of your latest/reheated speculative venture as you were so convincingly on the money last time.
    Woah, it's the TDS bumpity bump fella again, who has got absolutely feck all to say himself, and no original thought whatsoever! You are a sad man cyril

Woah, it's the TDS bumpity bump fella again, who has got absolutely feck all to say himself, and no original thought whatsoever! You are a sad man cyril

Other than the CCMB squad, and CNN, did anyone else ever believe this?. (the SD stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Other than the CCMB squad, and CNN, did anyone else ever believe this?. (the SD stuff)
    It's all a load of crap!

I could start bumping all cyril's old posts, but 1) it would be a very sad thing to do, and 2) it would take forever with all the bollocks that he has written!

It's all a load of crap!

I could start bumping cyril's posts, but 1) it would be a very sad thing to do, and 2) it would take forever with all the bollocks that he has posted!
    Far easier to spout innuendo I guess. I'll stick to pointing to your own words whether you wanted them to be taken literally or not.

Far easier to spout innuendo I guess. I'll stick to pointing to your own words whether you wanted them to be taken literally or not.
    You are a disinformation agent of the worst kind, and all you have left is your attempted little smears. But not one word about all your huge feck ups, and the big stuff that you got 100% totally wrong! Sorry mate, you and lardy are a clown show, and nothing you try to do will ever change that

You are a disinformation agent of the worst kind, and all you have left is your attempted little smears. But not one word about all your huge feck ups, and the big stuff that you got 100% totally wrong! Sorry mate, you and lardy are a clown show, and nothing you try to do will ever change that
    I can perfectly understand the use of the word "smear" if it is used in the context of attributing words to someone without supporting evidence but a little less clear when all you do is point to someone's historical statements as proof that they are always right and let their words speak for themselves.