+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Official: On this day last year thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Official: On this day last year thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I will continue to post just how right you have been a day at a time!
    That's not really how you deal with informal discussions on current affairs, but each to their own Cyril the Stalker™

BTW you really are turning into a creepy freak!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That's not really how you deal with informal discussions on current affairs, but each to their own Cyril the Stalker™

BTW you really are turning into a creepy freak!
    It does take a special talent to concurrently winge about people digging up old posts and regenerate something from January 2017 on the same day fair play!

It does take a special talent to concurrently winge about people digging up old posts and regenerate something from January 2017 on the same day fair play!
    You seem to be ecstatic that a group of high powered politicians got away with committing sexual abuse, which was covered up using funds obtained from the public purse. You really are a nasty piece of work Cyril the Stalker™.

Regarding Epstein, it is current breaking news added to an existing thread.

You seem to be ecstatic that a group of high powered politicians got away with committing sexual abuse, which was covered up using funds obtained from the public purse. You really are a nasty piece of work Cyril the Stalker™.

Regarding Epstein, it is current breaking news added to an existing thread.
    Who are the high powered politicians who got away with committing sexual abuse covered up using funds obtained by the public purse?

Who are the high powered politicians who got away with committing sexual abuse covered up using funds obtained by the public purse?
    If only we could gain access to that secret register of payments that was covered up, hey

If only we could gain access to that secret register of payments that was covered up, hey
    I despair. You accuse me of being ecstatic that a bunch of unidentified high powered politicians got away with identifiable sexual crimes using a secret register of public funds for which you can articulate not one shred of evidence because taxpayers money was secretly used and then covered up. Do you ever read back what you write before you post it?

I despair. You accuse me of being ecstatic that a bunch of unidentified high powered politicians got away with identifiable sexual crimes using a secret register of public funds for which you can articulate not one shred of evidence because taxpayers money was secretly used and then covered up. Do you ever read back what you write before you post it?
    Well obviously they never released the names of the people held within the register.