+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Come on Man Citeh

Re: Come on Man Citeh

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Man City’s ‘new’ fans are as bad as the scouse.
    How do you feel about the thousands of 'new' Cardiff City fans?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    My money would have been on Souness blaming the ref for Kompany's challenge on Salah. Wrong, it was Klopp.
    Ha!
    He didn’t want to talk about what could and couldn’t have been as it won’t change the result, but then went into Warnock mode about Kompany

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    They'll be gone if (when) we are relegated.

Anyone think it's surreal that those two teams are in the same league as us?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He didn’t want to talk about what could and couldn’t have been as it won’t change the result, but then went into Warnock mode about Kompany
    He was doing so well too

So far we have petitions to overturn the result because goal line technology doesnt work, Kompany should have been sent off, and the ref lives in Greater Manchester.
    Best one was the ball must have been over the line because the computer generated ‘shadow’ of the computer generated ball isn’t touching the line 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    They aren’t the ones who you see on Twitter telling you your players are thugs etc.. when they have seen you once on TV and actually live in Africa or North America and probably couldn’t even find Manchester on a map, never mind ever visited their ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    They aren’t the ones who you see on Twitter telling you your players are thugs etc.. when they have seen you once on TV and actually live in Africa or North America and probably couldn’t even find Manchester on a map, never mind ever visited their ground.
    All the top clubs have them mun. They are hilarious.

The Cardiff fans who think they are Carl Curtis grip my shit more than them.

3 days into the transfer window and I’ve muted a shit load.

Ha! What a clown, I used to like him at Dortmund but seeing him on a regular basis he just annoys me now he gets away with murder on the touchline as well

All the top clubs have them mun. They are hilarious.

The Cardiff fans who think they are Carl Curtis grip my shit more than them.

3 days into the transfer window and I’ve muted a shit load.
    The worst are the feckers who believe every word that comes out of their arse

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I don't know what it is about the Egyptian terrorist but I can't stand him, why is sterling always shit against Liverpool
    "The Egyptian terrorist'? Really?

Very good game last night, but, by the same token, the first match between the sides was a bit of a snoozefest enlivened only by a £60 million pounds forward showing he's not very good at taking a penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Very good game last night, but, by the same token, the first match between the sides was a bit of a snoozefest enlivened only by a £60 million pounds forward showing he's not very good at taking a penalty.
    Stop Press: Joe Ralls emulates Man City superstar 😜

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Stop Press: Joe Ralls emulates Man City superstar 😜
    Steady on old bean. Mahrez might be crap at pens but he doesn’t kick the ball out to touch under no pressure every game he’s played this season!