+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Light aircraft gone down from Nantes to Cardiff near Guernsey last night?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Light aircraft gone down from Nantes to Cardiff near Guernsey last night?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    One thing I missed in all this chaos, was the same plane used to fly him over when he signed on the weekend? And who flew it if so?
    Did the missing plane also fly from the UK on Monday to pick him up? I know it’s kind of irrelevant now but just wondered if the missing plane had been flying ok before the fateful trip....
    A twin engined exective jet flew him here on Friday. He flew back to Nantes on Saturday on the plane that is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    A twin engined exective jet flew him here on Friday. He flew back to Nantes on Saturday on the plane that is missing.
    So much has been written I may be mistaken here, but wasn't it reported that Sala commented on his having a bumpy ride on that flight back to Nantes on the Saturday? That's why I was surprised that he would use the same plane to go back to Cardiff on the Monday - unless, as I have said in an earlier post, that he was desperate not to be late for his first day in the new job.

Post deleted by Vindec due to incorrect information