+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joe Bennett

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Joe Bennett

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Just think he was out of gas by then but it did make me laugh Bamba pointing towards him after that dull fecker made another horrendous decision
    Sol played well tonight but twice went for a wander and twice we ended up conceding.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Sol played well tonight but twice went for a wander and twice we ended up conceding.
    I just don’t understand how he hasn’t realised he’s not beckenbauer mark 2 every time I seem to praise him for something brilliant he goes and does something daft

I much prefer Bennett to Cunningham put some good balls in. I think he could have done better for the 2nd goal but ultimately sol was reckless. Thoughts are with him in what must have been a hellish week

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    I much prefer Bennett to Cunningham put some good balls in. I think he could have done better for the 2nd goal but ultimately sol was reckless. Thoughts are with him in what must have been a hellish week
    I'd hyped Bennett so much last season, think he's struggled a couple of times in the last month or so and have been thinking maybe Cunningham deserves a chance. Bennett proved me wrong tonight he was outstanding i thought, looked composed and confident, obviously playing with emotion got the best out of him.

Think he's been shy to take his man on and put a ball in on occasions even though he has the tools to do it. I always assumed it was Warnock telling him to play cautiously but judging on his post match int, it probably isnt. More of the same please Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by pgbluebird View Post
    I'd hyped Bennett so much last season, think he's struggled a couple of times in the last month or so and have been thinking maybe Cunningham deserves a chance. Bennett proved me wrong tonight he was outstanding i thought, looked composed and confident, obviously playing with emotion got the best out of him.

Think he's been shy to take his man on and put a ball in on occasions even though he has the tools to do it. I always assumed it was Warnock telling him to play cautiously but judging on his post match int, it probably isnt. More of the same please Joe!
    He had a good game overall, I wouldn't go as far to say "outstanding", but he cut out the errors of recent performances.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    That is exactly right, sadly. :-(