+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ...a system that is fundamentally broken...

Re: ...a system that is fundamentally broken...

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Must admit I'm astonished by who the author is.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/the...-year/_/N-1p4d
    It's just moved down to #4 at Amazon, and Michele is #8, but it was the #1 bestseller no matter hard you try to obfuscate. Since you are never going to read it, I will tell you how it all ends. Kavanaugh didn't do it, it was all a setup by the democrats and their deep state anti-Trump buddies. So basically everything what I was saying at the time when it all unfolded

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's just moved down to #4 at Amazon, and Michele is #8, but it was the #1 bestseller no matter hard you try to obfuscate. Since you are never going to read it, I will tell you how it ends. Kavanaugh didn't do it, it was all a setup by the democrats and their deep state anti-Trump buddies. So basically what I was saying at the time it all unfolded
    wasn't that Ford a clown mind control asset .

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    We knew who her ex-FBI & DOJ handlers were at the time of the hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    MK Ultra, but let's not go down that rabbit hole, there will be accusations of more conspiracy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
    Just to save them looking for the link

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    MK Ultra, but let's not go down that rabbit hole, there will be accusations of more conspiracy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
    Just to save them looking for the link
    Bah, more conspiracy theories! You'll be talking about mockingbirds and gladios next! It's about time you joined the real world pal, the one occupied by the know-it-all dummies

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Bah, more conspiracy theories! You'll be talking about mockingbirds and gladios next! It's about time you joined the real world pal, the one occupied by the know-it-all dummies
    Sensational day of sport, I'm bowing out of all this shit, gets you into trouble and associated with a label, Thump hasn't done himself any favours again today with his twitter

Not a flounce but will keep it to sport over the other side

I sometimes think there's too much information available about pretty much everything these days due to the internet. I watched a youtube vid the other day and another one featured in the row beneath it was a tutorial on how to pick locks, FFS. A while back something similar when a step-by-step guide on how to successfully grow cannabis plants in the wild appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I sometimes think there's too much information available about pretty much everything these days due to the internet. I watched a youtube vid the other day and another one featured in the row beneath it was a tutorial on how to pick locks, FFS. A while back something similar when a step-by-step guide on how to successfully grow cannabis plants in the wild appeared.
    Knowledge is power